Chapter 28

Don't be alarmed my chicken nuggets. 

I changed my username. xotacolol sounded like a 12 year owned this. So now it's kilamniaz, or zain malik backwards. YES, WITH AND i, BECAUSE THAT IS HOW HE REALLY SPELLS IT.

-

I stared at Mollie as I broke the news to her. She stared at my bed spread, picking at a loose string. 

“So your telling me that he fingered you then you were like ‘Let’s date’.” She finally spoke. 

I pondered on her statement. “Yea pretty much.” I chuckled on the inside. I couldn’t tell how she was reacting. “Are you mad?” 

“No, no.” She finally looked at me. “I’m mad at the fact that Niall and I have only made out over the past 3 months and here you are after like, two weeks already putting him inside of you.”

“Mollie! Not two weeks, more like 2 and a half months!” I shove her shoulder playfully. 2 Weeks my ass, I’m not that much of a whore. 

“What was it like? Was it weird?” She leaned on her elbows for questions. 

I laughed uncomfortably, my cheeks turned red. “I don’t know.. I mean it wasn’t bad.” 

“It wasn’t bad, Monica?!” Mollie said sternly, sitting up. “You had one out of the hottest teachers in the school finger you, and it was ‘not bad’.” She put air quotes around her words. 

I laughed again harder. How do I explain something like this? 

“Well anyways,” Mollie stood up, noticing that the sky was dark, “I’m going to go see if I can get some lip action from Niall since I’m a bit behind you in this game. See you.” She climbed out my window, leaving me laughing. 

~♥~♥~

“New Seats!” The Bell rang and Harry told the oh-so-lovely activity. I just prayed that I wouldn’t be sat next to Hailey, or I might kill one of us. 

He named off half of the class, filling up half o the room. 

“Hailey!” He said excitedly. “Back of the 3rd row.”

“The back?” Hailey frowned. 

“Yes!” Harry glanced at me. “The back!” 

Hailey huffed and stood up, heading to the back. I evilly laughed on the inside. 

More people were listed off, Mollie had her name called to the front of the row. Well this is will hard for her, as in being watched all the time.

“Monica.” Harry tapped the desk next to Mollie, and the desk in front of his desk. “Here.” 

I heard some whispering in the back of the room, mostly Hailey and her group of friends saying how jealous they were of me. 

I sat down and looked at Mollie, who was now to my right. 

Harry named off the rest of the class, then began the lesson. 

Today it was all nerves and what their functions are. Harry told me about this a couple of weeks ago, when I let him talk about his love for this shit. 

~♥~♥~

I opened the door to my house, dropping my bag to my feet. Harry had to work a shift at the hospital, so we couldn’t ‘study’. 

I walked into the living room and turned on the TV, going to my food channel. It didn’t take much to make me hungry. 

I stood up when a commercial came on and walked into the kitchen.