Chapter 37

I lay in bed looking up at the ceiling. Tonight was perfect, and I wasn't even with my date. The person that makes me feel complete has been brought back into my messed up life, and I don't know if I could be any happier.

I turn to my side. He was perfect.

The moon light bled onto his face, every bump and curve was highlighted so gracefully. In the comfort of his own home he was pressed against his pillow, mouth slightly open and eyes shut.

He wasn't sleeping, I knew that he lightly snored from when we watched a movie together once and he fell asleep.

Just as I was thinking, his eyes slowly opened and he blinked. He stretched.

"Were you watching me?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

I smiled. "No."

Harry had led me to his apartment after the long night of prom, since I told my mom that I wasn't coming home tonight.

Harry looked me over. "This dress looks lovely on you." His hand reached to the top of my waist, dragging down, cupping my side as he reached my hip. "I never want you to take it off."

I smiled and giggled quietly.

"You look great in everything of course," He smiled, the paused. "Are you uncomfortable?"

I nodded a tad, it was itchy in some places and was beginning to get on my nerves even more since I was tired.

Harry stood up and walked to his closet, fetching a black t-shirt and a pair of his loose shorts. He laid them on the bed, then excused himself so I could change.

I slid them on desperately trying to get out of this lovely dress, then cuddled back into the covers, completely forgetting that Harry was waiting for me to finish.

I hear a knock, which pulls me from my near-sleep state. "Monica? Are you done?"

"O-oh, yea." I walk over to the door, opening it and seeing him looking just as tired as I am. "Sorry." I apologized.

"It's okay." He walked in with a bowl of popcorn.

I raised an eyebrow but closed the door behind him. I went back into the covers and let out a long breath.

"Tired?" Harry asked.

"Exhausted." I corrected.

"Same with me." He at some popcorn while I continued to lay on the bed. "Want to watch a movie?"

Sleepy Harry was like Teenage Harry. "What movie?"

"I don't know." He threw some more popcorn in his mouth. "A scary one? To keep us awake?"

"Sure." He grabbed the remote after I agreed and went to netflixs (aka mah bae).

"This looks scary enough." He pointed at the movie.

I squinted to read the screen. Seemed scary enough to keep me awake. "Yeah!"

~♥~♥~

"Shit!" I nearly knock over the lamp on the nightstand Harry almost doing the same. Well the movie definitely did it's just to wake us up and keep us awake. I might be awake for the next 4 years from the nightmares.

The door creaked in the movie and I crawled over and pushed myself into Harry's chest. His arms wrapped around me as I snuggled in closer in fear.

The movie ended shortly after I freaked out, I was breathing heavily from the impact.

"I'm going to have nightmares forever." I said, still in his arms. He smiled, I listen to his heart beat which seemed to be going a million miles per hour from the movie. I opened my eyes to see Harry's shirt, which was a tad bit see through.