Chapter 35

-Mollie- 

I tapped my pencil quietly as I watched the clock. It was slower without Monica next to me, I was bothered that she was so upset over this. 

I felt a buzz in my back pocket. I pulled out my phone as the teacher turned to the board. 

‘See me after class? X’ Niall had texted me.

I quickly replied. ‘I need to give work to a teacher, then I’ll be there x’ 

The bell rang as it sent, I stood up and walked out of the room. 

Hailey was leaning against her locked, her mascara was under her eyes slightly. She sniffled, and I couldn’t help but ask what was wrong. 

“Everything alright, Hailey?” I knew that Monica hated her, but I felt bad for her. 

She sniffled again. “N-nothing.” 

I frowned. “Your lying.” 

She wiped under her eyes, turning to me slightly. “Your in my Physiology class with Mr.Styles, right?” She whispered. 

I nodded, raising an eyebrow. 

“And you know how he made me stay after class?” She continued after I nodded, “Well he yelled at me for getting the answer right, like, what was I supposed to do? Give him the wrong answer?” 

I gasped under my breath. He yelled at her? Monica had no reason to go home then. 

“I-I got to go, Hailey.” I turned around, “Feel better. I’m sure he has something up, but don’t take the blame for it.” 

I headed to the stairs and to Mr.Styles’ room. I opened the door. 

Papers were on the floor as if he had thrown them. He leaned against the window next to his desk. 

“Mr.Styles?” I asked. 

He turned around to see me. “What do you want Mollie.” I was taken back by his vulgar tone. 

“Has something crawled up your ass?” 

He turned to me. “Excuse me? That’s no way to talk to a teacher.” 

“Your not my teacher, Harry, you’re my best friend’s boyfriend, and you need to grow a pair and apologize your terrible behavior with her.

“You blew up on her for one tiny suggestion-”

“It was not a ‘tiny suggestion‘, Mollie!” He raised his voice, “It was a choice between her and my entire future!”