Chapter 15

“I’m Sorry,” The nurse said once more before leaving the room. She apologized a dozen times, trying to get Mollie to stop crying. 

Mollie’s car was wrecked. The nurse came to tell Mollie, and she lso told us that it’s a miracle we survived with an impact like that. 

“I wish I died in the crash.” She sobbed. She still wasn’t fully sober, and to add on to that she was doped up on pain meds. 

“Don’t say that.” I rubbed her back as she sobbed onto my shoulder. It was too early for this. 

“My dad is going to kill me.” She mentioned as she leaned on her pillow instead of my damp shoulder. 

I shook my head. “I think he will just be happy that your alright.” I told her. It was the truth; She is all he has left. 

She opened her chapped lips to speak but yelling in the hall way got to it before her. It sounded a ways down the hall, so I turned back to Mollie.

“But anyways,” I said to her, “I met Harry’s girlfriend.”

“What?” She asked, whipping her head to me. 

“Harry works here, he’s the neurologist. And his girlfriend is a nurse.” I gave her the information. 

“Oh my god, is she pretty?” She early questioned. 

I Want to lie to Mollie. I want to tell her that Harry’s girlfriend is the ugliest human walking the earth, and he would leave her for anyone. But that was a lie, She was beautiful. She had blonde hair and Hazel eyes. Perfect cheek bones too. 

“Yes.” I sounded defeated. “But kind of a bitch.”

“Well your pretty too,” She said, “And your nice so maybe he will leave her for you.” I nearly burst out laughing at that hypothesis. 

I was about to speak when the yelling got closer to our room. I was like a full on fight was going on. I almost got up to see who it was when the voices were suddenly recognizable. 

Harry and Blondie. 

Harry walked into the room rolling his eyes and Blondie was hot on his heels. He held a chart and look them over as she continued to scream in his ear with her high pitched voice that sounded like a squealing pig. 

“Dr.Blake please use your indoor voice, we are in a hospital and I am trying to work.” Harry said as her wrote on the paper. 

“Harry Styles, you better not do this.” She said with full rage in her voice.

Harry finished writing and looked towards us. 

“Ladies, Your scans are looking fine so I have discharged you. Here are some pain medication,” He pulled 2 orange bottles out of his pocket and handed one to each of us, “and you should be on your way.”