Chapter 38

The term morning is used as a gloomy term 99% of the time.

Why? The morning is a time of birds chirping, the sun rising, breakfast food. But it also comes with it's package of school, work, everything that stresses people out.

It's the start of the day when the alarm clock goes off and you want to just snuggle back into your sheet. Its when people can piss you off in .2 seconds. It a time you wish didn't exist.

But today was different for me. Actually, the past 3 days have been different. The alarm clock couldn't ruin my day, even though it woke me up.

Yes, it woke me up.

Knowing that I actually had some rest last night gave me some sort of internal peace.

I was excited to get out of bed to hit the 'off' button on my alarm clock. I was excited to go to school looking like I wasn't homeless. It was good to show off the change of my sleep habits.

And now that I've actually had some sleep, the birds chirping sounded more like music, the sun rising brightened my day, and breakfast food seemed to be more enjoyable.

~♥~♥~

The day had passed quickly. All we are doing in classes right now is preparing for the Finals within the next couple of weeks. I was able to pay attention because of that magic of sleep.

Mollie and I walked out of the lunch room as the bell rang. "Are you okay?" Mollie asked.

I smiled. "Yea."

"Are you sure? You seem..." She trailed off to get her words, "...full of energy."

I smiled more. "I actually slept last night."

Mollie's eye brows rose at my words. "Like, you actually slept last night or.."

"I fell asleep." I explained.

She nodded. "What made you do that?"

I shrugged. "I feel like I've had something missing for awhile." I paused, "And I just got it back.....It's hard to explain."

We walked into our class with Harry, he smiled as I walked into the room.

Our eyes caught each other and I smiled back while blushing.

Ugh! The effect he has on me.

I sat in my seat and Harry started to pass back the papers.

~♥~♥~

I knocked on Harry's door softly and he instantly opened it.

He stepped to the side, inviting me in. I brushed past him and heard him shut the door as I slid off my shoes.

His lips makes sparks just below my ear and he littered his kiss. I giggled as his arms wrapped around my waist to pull me closer to him and his lips ran over a ticklish spot.

"Harry!" I laughed.

"I've missed you." He said in a low voice.

"You saw me in class today." I stated the fact and laughed at him.

"I know, but I haven't actually been with you since Sunday, and we also have a lot to catch up on." He shot back. I turned to face him.

His shirt was off revealing his full torso, his tattoos were fully exposed.

'He is mine.' I s all I can think to myself.

Mine, Mine, Mine! Not Jane's, no ones, but mine.

I hugged him, burying my face into his chest. I still don't quite understand how I survived the period of time we were separated.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked him.

I took his hand and guided him to his couch, sitting down and him following.

"What?" Harry signaled me to speak.

I took a deep breath, not sure of myself with my words. "You might not understand this but.." I swallowed, "I slept last night."

Harry raised an eyebrow. "You.." He paused, "...Slept? With who?"

"No! No, no, no." I shake my head, I gave him the wrong impression. I took his hand in my own. "No, like, I slept. Just slept." I paused, "In my bed. Alone."

"...Okay?" Harry was still confused.

"Well, I used to go to this doctor when started having sleeping problems. She told me and my mother that I was not sleeping because I was having abandonment problems and long story short: I haven't slept in what feels like years."

Harry styed silent, I took that as my que to continue. "So for the past 3 nights, I have slept soundly." I smiled proudly.

"That's great, Mon." He smiled. I could smell it in his tone that he was still not understanding what I was trying to say.

"You're so confused." I laughed. "I'm trying to say that the only way I was able to sleep is because I didn't feel abandoned anymore."

Harry nodded, somewhat figuring it out. "So you're saying..."

I took a deep breath in. "I'm saying that I don't feel abandoned anymore because..... You're filling in the blank space in my life." I paused look at his face. His eyes look into mine, they look sincere. "And I just want to thank you for that."

Harry didn't say anything, but he pulled me in for tight hug filled with passion. A feeling of I don't even know what engulfed me. Whatever the feeling was, it felt great.

And I don't ever want it to disappear

-

Guys i'm sorry for the slow updates ): i hate it too but

Rachel just graduated so she will be able to update more frequently (:

& my computer is being weird & when i go to update my stories on there the text box doesn't show up & its pissing me off

I have to upload off my phone which is a pain in the ass because my phone is slow from my 5,000 + pictures and this singing app i have ugh

But anyways THANK YOU FOR 169K AHHSHEBDIWB 69

I love you all (: thank you for cooping through my long waits!!!

-Poppy xx