Chapter 21

“Mollie.” I called out as we walked into the club. She was behind me and was looking at her phone instead of walking forward. “Mollie!’ I called again, her head shot up, she apologized and followed forward. 

It was a long drive, but it would be worth seeing my best friend happy after. We walked in, being let through with the help of Ollie, and we went straight to the bar. 

“6 shots.” He ordered to the girl behind the bar, then brought them over to our table. 

Mollie shouted obnoxiously as she downed her 2nd glass, that was enough for my plan. 

“Mollie, Ollie,” I laughed at the rhyme, “Want to go dance?” I already knew that Mollie would say yes because she would do anything anyone asked her to do, and Ollie nodded and followed us. 

I saw him and nodded, signaling to start the mission. “Dance with me.” I said to Ollie, and we moved to the beat of the music. 

Mollie tried to move herself into Ollie and mine’s dancing, but quickly realized that we were trying to ignore her. “Guys!” She slurred, “Move over!!” 

I saw his hands wrap around her lower arm and Mollie looking back and seeing who it is. 

“Oh My Lord, Mr.Horan-” 

“I’ll dance with ya, love!” He said over the beat, “And it’s Niall.”

Niall looked at me, and so did Mollie. Happiness was flowing through her and I smiled at the two of them. 

She turned towards Niall and nodded, “O-Okay, Niall.” She blushed and followed him to dance. I clapped to myself and turned back to Ollie. 

He raised an eyebrow. “What was that?”

“My plan worked, I am genius.” I stated, grabbing his hands and started swaying my hips again. “Dance with me!” I screamed in celebration. He laughed at me and continued to dance with me, placing his hands on my hips and moving along. 

We danced for what seemed like hours, and my focus was all over the place. And as they always do, the shots started to fade and my senses were back to normal. I felt like I was being watched. I looked at Ollie to see him tired as hell, and he could use a nap. Looks like I’m driving home tonight. 

I look over my surrounding with Ollie’s hands still at my hips, I gazed around looking closely at every detail. My eyes crossed a table full of empty shot glasses, then the man sitting next to them. 

I blinked, I HAVE to still be drunk if I’m seeing what I’m seeing. The curls. The dimples. This was not part of my plan. He stared at me while I stared back. His eyes keep shooting to me, then to Ollie behind me. I smiled on the inside. If he’s going to be mad at nothing, I’ll give him something to be mad about.

I swayed my hips even more to the vibrations, Ollie seemed to wake up more. My hand traveled to his neck and he giggled in my ear.