Chapter 32

I groaned at my headphones. I hated the song it was playing. I quickly changed It and prayed to the gods that shuffle would pick a good song. 

I saw out of the corner of my eye my door open, the music covered the squeak of it. 

“Monica.” I read my mother’s lips. 

I sighed and took my head phones out. “What.” 

“It’s only 8, I didn’t think you’d be up.” She stood in the door way, “Can I come in?” 

I nod, it’s too early for this. She walks in, taking a look around my room and brushing off the look of disappointment. “Get showered and ready, Jane and you are going shopping.” 

“What?!” I shout, “I didn’t agree to this!” 

“Well, you and her are going to be around each other for a while,” She kicks an article of clothing on the floor, “might as well start to know each other now.” 

I sigh. My face says ‘I don’t want to, because it’s early’, but my mind says ‘I don’t want to because this is my boyfriend’s girlfriend and if I mess this up, everything is ruined’. 

I sigh, pushing the covers aside. This was going to be a long day.

~♥~♥~

I waited in my living room near a window, looking for Jane’s car. It was a black Porsche, as my mother described it. Her daddy probably paid for it. 

I checked my phone, she was 20 minutes late. I sigh, then look out the window just in time for her to pull into the drive way. 

I slip my doc martins on and head out the door, locking it behind me. I looked over my outfit quickly, I felt under dressed as Jane stepped out of her car, not noticing I was walking towards her. 

She wore a pale sundress, it looked great against her tan skin. Her blonde hair was straight with a slight wave to it, some diamond jewelry shined in the early sun. 

I wore leggings with a plain crop top and cardigan. She looked like she was about to go to a fucking tea party. 

“Hi.” I say before she looks up. 

“Oh!” She smiles, “Hi! Sorry I’m late!” She pulls me into a hug, which takes me by surprise. Didn’t know she was so friendly. 

“Ooh! You smell great! What are you wearing?” She asks me as she pulls away.

“O-Oh.” I stutter, fuck. “Juicy Couture.. I think. My dad sent it to me.” 

“Fun! Let’s get going! Again, sorry I’m late!” She apologizes. I’m still shocked at her sweetness, it wasn’t there through every encounter I’ve had with her. I tell her it’s fine, and she unlocks the car and gets into the driver’s seat.