Chapter 14

“Ms.?” A loud voice was hear before me. I squinted my eyes shut harder, my head felt like someone was hitting it with a hammer. “Ms, answer me.”

I open my eyes into slit, a lady dress in a matching blue outfit stood over me, and people were pushing me into a room that smelt of rubbing alcohol. “Am I dead?”

“No, tell me your name love.” She said, opening my eyes with her fingers and shining a light in. 

“I-I don’t know.” I said confusingly. Where am I? What happened?

“Order a CT.” The lady directed to the other people dressed in the same uniform as her, “And someone page the Neurologist.”

I felt a pinch in my left arm and saw someone sticking a needle into my arm, on the other someone taking my blood pressure. 

“What the hell happened?” I ask, everyone around me seemed to ignore my pleas, “Some one fucking answer me!” I shouted out in anger. 

“Ms, Please calm down.” The first lady said to me, the one who checked my eyes, “You were-”

“Dr.Blake, the other girl has a high alcohol level in here blood.” A young man interrupted, his gloves were covered in blood. 

The lady, also known as Dr.Blake, looked at me and I shook under her stare. “You were in a car accident. Your friend was drunk and ran the car into a tree.”

Then it all came back.

Everything was blurry. Slow and Blurry. The tree came closer and we were frozen. 

When the windshield’s class came cutting into my skin and my forehead felt the impact of the dashboard, then the airbag came out slamming me back into the chair, and my breath was short against the compressed material. I thrashed around becoming claustrophobic, and I screamed from the pounding in my head and cried from the burning from the glass tearing into me. 

Smoke was rising from the engine. “Mollie!” I cried out. I turned my head painfully slow to look at Mollie.

She laid on the wheel with blood coming from her nose, she looked lifeless and I almost shit myself at the thought of my best friend leaving me. “Mollie wake up!” I screamed, my head pounding against my skull. I tried to move but the dashboard had been pushed into me from the impact.

She didn’t respond. Her chest wasn’t moving from my angle and I screamed even louder, the pain in my brain didn’t seem to hurt as much as Mollie not breathing. 

I saw head lights come up side the car, and someone rushing over to my side of the vehicle asking if I was alright. 

“Do I look alright?” I asked calmly. He pulled out his phone without an answer, then talking with the people to get us out of here, and hopefully to save my friends life.