Chapter 20

“Wha-”

“This is why I didn’t want to tell you.”

“Wait but-”

“Please, If you’re going to freak out just leave.”

“I-”

“If Jane or her father finds out about this, it will ruin everything.”

“Are you being serious”

“More serious that a heart attack.”

“That’s pretty serious.”

“….Yeah. It is.”

That was basically it. The room was filled with Awkward-ness. And he didn’t want me to freak out, so I showed myself the way out. Now my levels of stress had just built up, the teacher who is incredibly hot has admitted to liking me and my best friend will probably hate me. 

I pulled out my phone and typed in Mollie’s number. I waited for her cheerful voice to pick up and when it did I nearly broke into tears. 

“You’re out of tutoring already?” She asked me. 

“Yea,” I breathed out, “I’m coming over.” And with that, I hung up. 

~♥~♥~

I knocked on her window harshly, for it was raining and it was freezing out. I screamed her name and she finally opened the window. I fell onto her carpet and shivered uncontrollably. 

“It was unlocked, you know.” She shut the window and looked at me struggling on her floor. 

I crawled to her dresser and pulled out some of my clothes I left here, pulling them on. Sweatpants felt nice. 

“Pizza rolls?” She asked me as I finished getting dressed and throwing my wet clothes into the hamper. 

“I need to talk to you-”

“Nuh-uh,” She interrupts, “We only talk over pizza rolls.” 

She pulled me down the stairs with her and she fixed the rolls made by god. She served them to me on a plate and we sat on her couch. 

“Now you can talk.” She said with her mouth full. 

I winced as I accidentally bit into the roll while it was still scolding hot, Mollie laughed. I deserved it. 

“Spit it out, Monica.” She yelled at me. 

I spit out the food onto my plate and my eyes teared up.