My Best Friend

(Emilys p.o.v)

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up!" 

Thats all i hear every morning. I like to sleep in so my mom always has to come wake me up but i refuse to get out of bed. 

"Fine if you don't get up I'm gonna get the water"

"No, not again" i shot right up and jumped out of bed 

"Thats what i thought, now hurry up you only have 30 min to get ready and eat breakfast." 

I quickly took a shower, threw on some blue jeans and blue top and let my brown hair drape over my shoulders.  

I ran down stairs grabbed an apple, got in my car and drove to school.  

I got to school 2 minutes before the bell rang. I had to run to math class, if i was late again i get detention for a week. I went there once and i never wanna go back.  

Luckily i got to class before the teacher and took my usual seat next to my best friend in the whole word, Vincent Mociato. Vincent is  the kind of guy that didn't have all the friends but he wasn't a loner. He is tall, has short brown hair, blue eyes and black rimmed glasses. Almost every girl I ever knew had a crush on him, I got to admit he is cute but I have never looked at him in that way, to me he is my best friend and I love him.   

"Hey Em, why are you so late?" 

"Hey Vincent" (i still need a nick name for him) "I over slept" 

"Like usual" he just laughed at me 

"Shut up!" 

Then the teacher walked in and it was time for math to start. We did what we usually did, went over the homework and then did whatever questions she told us to do. I don't hate math, but I'm not amazing at it, while Vincent is a math genius. After class me and Vincent walked back to the our lockers together before we had to go to english. 

"So, you coming to my house today after school?" 

Vincent comes to my house every single day when school is over.  I don't  even have to ask but I do just to annoy him, its pretty much my job.

"I don't understand why you ask me that everyday you know I am." 

"Does it annoy you?"

"yes"

"Then there's your reason."

He just rolled his eyes and laughed.

Ring. Ring. Ring 

" Come on lets get to English."

He grabbed my hand and practically had to drag me to the class room. He hated being late to anything.

================================

( Vincent's  P.O.V)

I got to Emily's house, 4:30 on the dot like always.

I always loved going to Emily's house I love her, and spending time with her is awesome. She's also one of the most prettiest girls ive ever met.  She's only a foot shorter then me, has long brown hair and hazel colored eyes. She is smart, funny and she can be really sarcastic sometimes but shell love you to the very end. I have known her since pre-k I know everything about her, The perfections and the flaws. There wasn't anything I did not like about her, no one could compare. 

I was just about to ring the doorbell when the door flew open before I could even get my finger to the button. She knows me so well. 

"Come on  we have work to do"

I always helped her with her math homework before we actually got to relax.

It took about 30 minutes before we finally finished. We were upstairs in her bedroom watching TV. 

==========================================

(Emily's P.O.V)

"What do you want to watch?"

"I don't know, what do you want to watch?"

I hate when he turns the question on me.

"Your annoying, I am going to go get a doughnut."

"You and your doughnut's." 

I absolutely love doughnuts, there the best things in the whole world.

I went downstairs, quickly grabbed a doughnut and ran back upstairs. 

"I asked you if you could get me a water." 

"oh, I wasn't paying attention."

"Fine ill get it myself." 

He got up and went towards the stairs, all of a sudden I heard faint thumps then I heard a loud crash. I went towards the top of the stairs to see Vincent at the bottom on the floor and his legs and arms were in a weird position.

"Are you okay?" 

He didn't answer

"Or can I go finish eating my doughnut?"

"Yes Grandma." 

The way he said was all weird and it was especially weird because his grandmas been dead for 10 years.

With that he passed out.