Back to school

Here's chapter 22 enjoy :)

=================== 

(Emily's P.O.V) 

When i woke up in the morning my phone was still sitting on my pillow next to me. Of course it was dead, i guess Vincent never hung up. I found my charger and plugged in my phone hoping to have at lest 20% by the time I leave. I quickly took a shower knowing that it would take forever to find clothes. I decide to go with my white skinny jeans (A/N: which she will regret later), a purple t shirt and my black converse. I didn't really have time to make breakfast so i just grabbed a granola bar. I got my phone, charger and keys and then walked to my car. 

The ride to school wasn't long but it felt like forever. I pulled up in front of the school to find Vincent there waiting. 

"Hey how long have you been here?" I asked him getting out of my car

"About 2 minutes." He said looking at his non-existent watch  

"Lets go, we only have a couple minutes before the bell rings." He grabbed my hand and we approached the school, pushing past the doors, not knowing what we were walking into. 

Everyone stopped there conversations to turn and look at us. Apparently word spreads really fast. We were getting mainly blank looks except for Sarah and the rest of her group.(A/N: If you don't remember Sarah, shes the girl from chapter 5 who likes Vincent and Thought  they were dating before Emily started dating Ethan.) Including Eva, Mackenzie and Lindsay. She apparently joined the group after Vincent never called her back which she deserved.  When we got to our lockers Eliot and Savanna were there. 

"Why is everyone eyeing us?" Eliot whispered 

"I have no idea." Savanna whispered back 

"There's nothing to see here go back to what you were doing." Vincent yelled obviously annoyed. We earned a satisfied look from Sarah's group. 

"Lets get to class." I knew we might be late if we didn't go now. We quickly grabbed our books and after saying bye to Eliot and Savanna me and Vincent intertwined our hands ignoring the looks. When we got to class my usual seat next Vincent was occupied by Sarah of course. I just decided to take the last seat in the back. Vincent tried to stop me but I refused. I was so close to killing Sarah, the whole period all she did was flirt with Vincent and i hated it. The end of the period didn't come fast enough. When it was over, I walked to his desk and tilted his head up and kissed his lips. He was surprised by what I did but he kissed back. 

When we pulled away I could see the look of anger on Sarah's face. She grabbed her stuff and stormed out the room.  

"What was that for?" Vincent asked still surprised 

"No reason" I said with a devious smirk on my face as we walked out the room. If she wants to play dirty i can play dirty too.  

Lunch rolled around and from Various people I found out that Sarah still liked Vincent. She somehow found out we were dating, creepy. Now she and her group are trying to break us up. Truthfully people need to learn to whisper but i'm actually glad they cant.  

When i walked into the lunch room the smell of spaghetti and meatballs hit my nose. I quickly grabbed a tray and started to walk to my table. I knew I had to wait for my friends because Eliot and Savanna were both with there boyfriends and Vincent was with the rest of the guys on the soccer team. All of a sudden I was ran into by Lindsay splattering both my food and her food on my white pants. I sighed in frustration as I slammed the tray on the table. 

"OOPS" I heard her say which was obviously fake. All I heard was laughter as I walked to the bathroom. After a couple minutes I heard the door open and I realized it was Vincent. 

"What are you doing this is the girls bathroom?" 

"I don't care, your all that matters. Are you okay?" 

"Yeah but my pants are not." I said motioning to my now red splattered pants.

Before I could react I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. We kissed for what felt like forever before he pulled away. 

"I love you, don't let them get to you because you will always have me. Also, I think those pants look okay with the red splatter, you still look amazing." I gave him a sweet smile.

"I love you too, now lets get out of here before someone comes in here." 

"Yeah" We walked out the bathroom with our heads held high, unfazed by the looks and annoying comments. 

======