Surprise party (pt.1)

Here's chapter 26 enjoy :)

=====================  
(Emily's P.O.V)

Me and Vincent have been hiding our relationship for about a week now. No one suspects a thing so far. But all my attention has been focused on Vincent's party.  Tomorrow he'll be turning 18, then 3 weeks later i'll be turning 18. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want a party but oh well hes getting one. I made sure that Vincent had plans today so me, Savanna and Eliot could  plan his party.

"Vincent hurry up" He slept over the night before. I am dropping him off at Jake's (Eliot's boyfriend) house. I told him that my car's brakes stopped working and it was at the shop,It was really at Savannas. 

"Okay, Okay I'm coming" He came down stairs with a shirt in his hand and he started putting it on. But not before he made sure that i got a glimpse of his abs. He knows it gets me flustered, he just likes making fun of me.

"Take a picture it'll last longer."I didn't realize that I hadn't pulled my eyes away from his chest, even after he put his shirt on

"Just go to the car." It was a 25 min drive there. After saying bye to Vincent I drove off and got a call from Savanna , and then we added Eliot to the call. I put the phone on speaker and placed it in the stand that holds my phone.

"Okay so lets go over the plan."Savanna started

"I just dropped Vincent off at your boy friends house Eliot. When you guys get to my house well put up all the decorations. I already got the cake, its hidden in the fridge, Eliot you got the beer from your parents."

"Yeah, they have so much they wont miss a couple cases." He was right iv'e seen all the beer

"Good, ill be really late to pick up Vincent and by the time we get home it will be midnight. Since the day wouldn't have officially started he wont suspect it.  And were lucky that it's Friday and his birthday is on Saturday because we wouldn't be able to pull it off on a school night. " I started pulling upt to the front of the house and I saw Savanna and Eliot.

"Hey why didn't you guys tell me you were at my house?"

"Surprise!!" They screamed through the phone

"Bye" I said hanging up the phone and getting out the car. I approached my door and unlocked it. We all went into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Okay so the party's going to be outside in the yard. There's like 50 people coming, I got the speakers. The tables are already outside they just need the decorations that you have Savanna. I got the torches and the food. We only have a couple hours to get everything set up so lets go" I was getting ready to go outside but Eliot started talking

"What about the adults?" He questioned

"There all coming in the beginning but then leaving to Vincent's mom house when the party really gets started."

"Do you know anything about what's Happening with Vincent's dad?" Savanna asked

"No..but he said that he would see him when him and Jake were done with that fake project." I was able to get the teacher to give out a fake project and everyone knew it was fake, except Vincent. The teacher loves me so it wasn't hard. 

"Okay now we can go." Eliot was the first to be out the back door.

We started off by moving the tables around the yard. We placed the blue table cloths on the tables and put up the torches. Eliot was able to set up the speakers and we tested it to make sure it worked and it did. It ended up taking a while to set up but then we had to call everyone to make sure they were coming. Eliot had to go to the store to get some last minute things. By the time we were done it was 10:30 Since it would take about 25-30 min to get there and 25-30 min back i only had half an hour to shower and change clothes. By the time i started leaving some of Vincent's soccer team started to show. I know everyone would be there by the time i got back.

I was smiling the whole way there. This had to be the best party that Vincent's ever had. When I got to Jake's house there ended up being a flaw in the plan ,Vincent locked himself in the bathroom and he wont come out. We might have a huge problem.