Surprise party (pt.2)

Here's chapter 27 enjoy :)

=====================

When I got to Jake's house there ended up being a flaw in the plan ,Vincent locked himself in the bathroom and he wont come out. We might have a huge problem.

I knocked on the door and called his name trying to get him to come out

"Vincent, come on baby open up." He refused to open the door

===========

(Vincent's P.O.V)

When i got to Jake's house I immediately wanted to start the project. What kind of teacher gives 2 days to do a project? It's just stupid if you ask me. Jake on the other hand wanted to do a one on one soccer game. I protested but eventually i gave in, I just couldn't resist.

After the game which I won he wanted a rematch. He won that one and then I wanted a rematch, so after I won the last game he finally decided to give up. We started the project and we were done fairly quick. I'm pretty sure 1/3 of the information was wrong put we really didn't care, both of us had hundreds in the class.

After another 2 hours of fooling around i decided that it was time to go to the hospital. My mom has been there 3 times since she woke up. I just felt like it was too much to handle so i stayed home. I was going to go tomorrow but since it will be my birthday Emily will provably throw a party and tie me down if I try to leave.

Jake had to drive me since Emily has my car. When we pulled up to the hospital I had a moment of hesitation but i finally got out the car. I walked down the hall and stopped in front of my fathers room. When i walked through the door it was hard to fight back the tears. I truly had no words, it all just hit me. Its been about 3 or 4 months. I'm going to be 18 tomorrow and I wont have my father with me. He's my role model, I always wanted to be exactly like him. Seeing him just laying there not moving barley, breathing flooded my eyes. I got out the room as fast as I could. The emotions just overwhelmed me. I got back to Jake's car and got into the passengers seat. He knows when I just don't want to talk. I don't like crying, i try to hide my emotions as best as I can. But lately, it just seems impossible.

We finally got to Jake's house and i excused myself to the bathroom. I locked the door and found the razor sitting on the sink. I ripped out the blade and a spun it around in my hand. I have no idea how long i sat there just holding the blade but after a while I heard banging on the door and Emily's voice. I remember when the tables were turned and it was Emily in the bath room with the blade.

===========

(Emily's P.O.V)

After playing around with the lock i was finally able to open it using a bobby pin. I opened it to see Vincent sitting the toilet seat staring at the blade of a razor. But the weird thing is, there was no sign of blood at all.

"Vincent, are you okay?" I slowly walked up to him and he placed the blade on the sink

"No, there was a moment that I wanted to do it but I just couldn't." He was just staring at the wall

"And theirs nothing wrong with that. It may take away the pain for a few moments but it doesn't stop all the bad things from happening."

"I know, its just it's really overwhelming."

"like you told me after I cut because of the bullies, you have me and you always will."He finally looked me in the eyes as i placed my arms around him.

He didn't say anything, he just smiled and connected our lips. Every time we kiss our lips are always in sync and that's when I remembered the party. We finally pulled away and i told him that we should probably go home. When we walked down stairs Jake was gone. I told him to get to party, Vincent couldn't see him leave because then he would get suspicious. I just told Vincent that he was probably in his room or something.

By the time we got to my house it was 12:05 but close enough.

As soon as we walked through the door everyone jumped out from there hiding places obviously scaring the life out of Vincent but he was smiling. They started running up to him and wishing him a happy birthday. He obviously didn't suspect a thing.

After a couple minutes Vincent got a phone call. He didn't say anything the whole time, then he hung up the phone. His expression was un readable.

"Vincent, whats wrong?" I questioned touching his arm

"I don't know but what i do know is that we are all getting drunk tonight."He screamed and everyone started cheering. It started off with everyone drinking beer then someone bought alcohol and everyone was to drunk to understand what was going on. The music was cranked up and everyone was so loud. I saw Eliot and Jake making out in the corner near the fence.

Savanna was dancing with Aron in the middle of everyone and they were both drunk. I had no idea why Vincent was going so wild but i was determined to find out. But I ended up getting drunk too. Why not, If you cant beat them join them.

====================

Please read

In chapter 9 what I realized is that Eliot was supposed to be dating Aron and Savanna was supposed to be with Jake. But I mixed up the names. It was really stupid I know but I just switched the names in chapter 9 since iv'e been saying Jake is with Eliot since chapter 10. I'm sorry and again it was really stupid but if any of you were confused on who is with who it was my fault.