Unexpected (pt.2)

Here's chapter 32 enjoy :) 

One more chapter :(

===================   

(Vincent's P.O.V)

  "Emily Johnson will you marry me?"   

The look on Emily's face was absolutely priceless. She was crying and smiling at the same time. I could just tell that she was exploding on the inside.  

========== 

(Emily's P.O.V) 

When I saw Vincent pull out the ring I was absolutely stunned. I wanted to say yes so bad but for some reason nothing was coming out. Finally I was able to catch my breath and the words just came spilling out.  

"Yes, yes a hundred times yes." He put the ring on my finger and I jumped on him for the second time tonight. I kissed him with as much passion as possible. For a minute it felt like me and Vincent were the only 2 people int he world. That's when I finally heard the cheering and clapping. People were recording us and taking pictures. Savanna and my mom and Vincent's mom came towards us and captured us in a hug. Pretty soon we had everyone hugging us at the same time. 

We ended up spending the rest of the night drinking and eating cake. We all had to leave eventually and just when I thought the night couldn't get any better a horse and carriage came up in front of the restaurant. Vincent grabbed my hand and helped me on. He told the man to go once around the park. We left and heard everyone clapping behind us. 

"I cant believe this is actually happening." I said cuddling up to Vincent 

"Well it is and you deserve all of it." He placed a soft kiss on my nose 

" Were going to get married."

"I'm gonna be all yours."   

"Do you remember when you said that Ethan was all I ever wanted?" I asked looking into his eyes 

"Yeah." 

"You were wrong, your all I ever wanted and more." He kissed me on my lips. It wasn't heated but it wasn't soft just slow and passionate. 

We spent the rest of the ride cuddling, kissing and just talking about anything and everything. I was so tired and I ended up falling asleep in Vincent' s lap. I don't know how long I was sleeping but that's when I heard Vincent calling my name. 

"Em, Em wake up." Vincent shook me awake and helped me out the carriage. After paying for the man we both walked into my house. We walked up the stairs and threw ourselves on the bed. I got as close to Vincent as possible. 

"I wish we could just stay like this forever." 

"We just have to get through this last week of school and graduation. Then your all mine for the whole summer." 

"I cant wait." 

After a couple moments of silence I finally spoke 

"I love you" 

"I love you a hundred times more." Vincent kissed me one more time and we just fell into a comfortable silence.