Moving Day

Here's chapter 13 enjoy  =) (Btw this is another short chapter )

=======================================

(Vincent's P.O.V) 

The week went by way to fast. Before we knew it was Saturday, the day Ethan leaves. Emily has never been so sad. She spends all day with Ethan and then comes home and cry's. It kills me, she should never cry. But she has never cried as hard as she has today. Were all going to his house to help but Emily is not emotionally prepared at all.
==================

(Emily's P.O.V) 

I just decided to drag my  self out the bed. I looked down and tissues littered the floor but I didn't care. I trudged down the stairs and took the empty spot next to Vincent

"Hey Em good morning. More like afternoon but who cares" He does

"Thanks for the sarcasm." I said blankly

"Look Emily, you cant just cry all day. I understand its hard but your strong. You need to get off the couch and shower because truthfully you stink. Your my best friend and seeing you like this is killing me. Not only that but you keep soaking the pillows with your sweat and tears."

"Your right." I got up and did exactly what he said, it's true. I cant spend the rest of my life crying. I love him but maybe its just time to let him go and maybe ill see him again one day. 

After an hour long shower, 30 minutes of picking clothes, 30 min of hair and makeup and a 10 min car ride we were at Ethan's.  When we got there Ethan and his family were mostly done with packing. The only thing left was to say goodbye, the hardest part.

"Hey Ethan." I walked up to him as he was putting the last of his things in the van.

"Hey, I guess its time for me to go."

"I know, I'm really going to miss you and I know its not your fault."

"Emily." He grabbed my hands 

"I love you so much and I hope that we can be together again. I never wanted it to end like this. In my mind you will always be my girlfriend." He looked into my eyes and I could see the tears forming

"I love you too, always." we kissed and he held me in his arms. I just wish I could have stayed that way forever but it had to end. After a few more goodbyes we all stood and watched as Ethan got in the car. Vincent put his arm around me in a way of comfort. As Ethan waved good bye through the window I realized that one of two guys I have ever loved is gone. And the other guy is still here, standing right beside me, Vincent. 

"Are you okay Em?" He looked down at me and smiled

"Yeah lets go home." We walked to the car hand in hand and it just felt right, my best friend now and forever and he is the one guy I will never lose.