Official pt 1

Here's chapter 17 enjoy =)

============================

(Vincent's P.O.V)

I was freaking out because i asked Emily out and i have no idea where to take her. Its our first date, it cant just be good it has to amazing. Emily wont care either way but i do. This needs to be the best date she's ever been on.

"Vincent." Emily came running up the stairs and i quickly shut my laptop

"I am in your room." She opened the door and threw herself next to me

"So where are we going?" She has been asking all day

"Calm down, its a surprise."

"You have no idea do you?" She knows me so well

"Yeah pretty much but I am working on it."

"You do not have to go big I keep telling you."

"And I keep telling you I am."

"Your so difficult. Wait don't you have a game today?" After thinking about it for a minute I realized exactly what she was talking about.

"OH MY GOSH I do. I have to go shower." I kissed Emily on the the cheek and quickly ran out of the room towards the bathroom.

====================

(Emily's P.O.V)

We ended up making it to the game just in time. They ended up winning 10-1 The other team really sucked. As soon as we got home Vincent was right back on his laptop. He was really over thinking the whole thing.

"Vincent I really think you should take a break and shower."

"No time"

"Yes there is and truthfully your sweaty and your stinking up the whole room including the bed that we sleep on."

"Okay just give me another hour."

"I don't think me or the sheets can take it anymore." I grabbed him and dragged him to the bathroom.

"Shower and when your done burn those sheets."

"Haha so funny" He said sarcastically and shut the door

============
(The next day)

After Vincent spending hours on his laptop he finally decided on the place. Apparently were so supposed to be going to some fancy restaurant then somewhere else but he refuses to tell me.

"Emily, go get ready." Vincent came in the room with only a towel and the sight of his abs left me speechless.

"Emily did you here what I said?"

"No I just...I just"

"I said go get ready our reservation is in 2 hours and you take forever."

"I thought that we were going to dinner its 1:00 no one eats dinner at 3:00."

"No, its more of a late lunch. Were going out then where were going after is best to go at night."

"Can you please just tell me where were going." I whined

"No, you'll see when we get there."

"You sound like my parents."

"Your parents are very caring and inspirational so thank you. "

"You seriously have issues."

"But your the one dating me."

"Maybe I should rethink that."

"Just get ready." He laughed knowing that I was kidding

Expectantly, it took me a while to get ready but we got there with 2 minutes to spare. The restaurant wasn't overly fancy, he just said that to scare me. He knows I hate fancy restaurants because they freak me out. Its hard to know how to act. Everyone's all rich and fancy and then I am just average.

"Emily, stop zoning out."

"Sorry"

"What do you want to order?"

"Umm, the chicken Parmesan"

"K I will have the lasagna."

"Now lets get the....."

Then all of a sudden there was a scream coming from Vincent's phone which meant it was Dr. Torres.

"You really need to change that." We were getting strange looks.

"OK, but first I have to answer this."

He got up from the table and went out the door.

About 5 minutes later he came back in. He was smiling and crying at the same time.

"She's OK, shes really OK."