Going out

Here's chapter 14 enjoy =)

==================================

(Emily's P.O.V)

"Hey Vincent what's up." I took my usual spot next to Vincent on the couch.

"Nothing." He said blankly staring off into space.

"So, how are your parents doing." Its been a week since Ethan left and Vincent has been spending hours at the hospital. No ones exactly sure what's going to happen now. I can tell Vincent is starting to have concerns.

"I'm not sure, there trying but no progress."

"You have to have hope."

"Why, Why? what's the point? I just get my hopes up and it never happens so why should I even bother." I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"No" I stood up.

"Don't talk like that. They are going to live, you are not losing your mom and dad."

"But what if I do?"

"If you do, you have your soccer team, Ethan , Savanna, my parents. And most of all me, you have me. I will always be by your side. I will hold your hand for the rest of my life if I have to and will never let go. You are the positive one I am the negative one. You are always making me look on the bright side of things. Now its my turn, get up off the couch because were going out. We're getting out of the house, we're getting drunk and we're going to have the time of our lives."

"You do realize that were only 17 and were not legally allowed to drink. He gave me a confused look and that's when I realized what I said.

"I know, I realize that now. I took it a little to far but were still going out. Now get upstairs and take a shower. "

"Okay, Okay" He didn't protest which is a good thing because I was going to make him whether he liked it or not.

=====================

(Vincent's P.O.V)

Emily dragged me to a bar and I stopped her before we could get in.

"Emily why are we at a bar, were underage."

"Lighten up, this bar doesn't take ID, its so stupid but good for us."

"How do you know about this?" I was still completely confused

"Savanna"

"I don't need to know anymore lets just go in."

Before I knew what was happening I was in the middle of hundreds of people. Most of them were drunk and everyone was dancing so close to each other, it was actually kind of gross. The music was blaring so loud and I could feel the floor shaking. I felt Emily grab my hand and she was pulling me towards the bar and handed me a shot.

"Emily are you crazy?" She is out of her mind

"Just do it." Before I could stop her she downed 2 shots.

Emily is a light weight so after a while she was so drunk. She was dancing with like 3 guys at one time. I decided to have a beer but someone had to drive so I wasn't going to get drunk. Some girl was dancing very close to me but I was to busy trying to find Emily to care. I ended up dancing with the girl, Abby maybe. Then I turned toward the door to see if Emily was there but what I saw made me want to down 10 shots.