Hurt

Here's chapter 24 enjoy :)

=========================

(Emily's P.O.V)  

(Warning: This chapter contains self harm)

Me and Vincent's relationship has been going on for about 2 weeks and 2 days. Its been amazing and every day I fall more and more in love with him. I love the way he kisses me, holds me and at the same time we can still joke around and call each other names. I'm just glad that are friendship didn't change.  But school has been the complete opposite. 

The worst day was when they wrote all over my locker. The words they shouted at me and the things they said both made me sad and angry. Its so stupid how 1 group of people can influence everyone. Everyone's stupid because they think that just because there "popular" they follow them around like lost puppies. The only ones we have are Vincent's soccer team, Eliot and Savanna. After that I couldn't take it. I skipped all my classes and i was able to hide in various places around the school. I left like 20 min before the last bell rang. I spent the whole time crying and when I got home i did something that I never thought i would do. 

I tore through the bathroom cabinets looking for my dads razor. I finally found it, I sat on the edge of the tub and placed the razor above my wrist. I hesitated but i finally pushed it into my skin. The warm red liquid oozed out of my wrist. It hurt but for a moment i got numb. All the pain went away and I finally felt at peace. That's when I heard Vincent call my name, I pushed the razor into me one more time forgetting that I didn't lock the door.   

====================== 

(Vincent's P.O.V)  

When I opened the door I saw 3 things, Blood, Emily and razor. She was crying really hard and i felt the tears starting to pour out of my eyes. 

"Emily, what are you doing?" I cried I went over to her and she let me pull the razor from her hands 

"I hate myself" She said between cries 

"No, don't say that it's okay." 

"No...No.. Its not. You don't know the things they say to me when your not around. The things they throw at me and the things they say to do to myself. That's all i can think about and I cant even be with you without being criticized."  She just kept crying and I had no idea about the extent that they were doing this at. If i thought today was bad that doesn't compare to what she told me. 

"I...I had no idea." I searched for the first aid kit still with tears in my eyes. It took about 10 min to bandage her up but I did it. We both walked back to the bedroom and i pulled her onto my lap. I then pressed our lips together and gave her a slow deep kiss. I pulled away and was about to say something but she started talking. 

"I didn't tell you this but 2 days ago they put pictures in my locker. The pictures were of us together, somehow they can see us. I let her get up and she went to her side table and pulled out a stack  of pictures. 

"That's from the day when we almost.... you know." I said pointing at one of the pictures. 

There were pictures from the hospital and pictures from the redo date. There basically stalking us but on the back of one of the pictures was a note, that Emily didn't even see.  

"It says... If you want us to stop and quit following you around then break up with Vincent. If you don't well continue, were so sorry we have to do this but you don't deserve him."  I ripped up the picture in pure anger, how these idiots could make my Emily feel so bad. Its killing me seeing her like this and no matter what i do i wont be able to stop it, except for one way. 

"Emily...maybe we should..break up." My voice was shaky and I started crying again  

=================== 

Don't forget to 

Vote 

Comment 

I know you might be freaking out but everything will work it self out trust me.