What is it with blonde haired guys...

(Natalie's P.O.V)

Oh god, 3 guys are coming over and Andy doesn't care that he has now food in. I love my brother (sarcastic tone).

"Andy, please tell me you realise that we have NOTHING to eat?"

Andy rolls his eyes and nods. He's laying on the sofa watching football.

"Nat, relax! It's a night-in, we ALWAYS get takeaways on nights-in."

I nod and grab a bottle of water. Andy made us save all the beer until tonight. After Joel left, he moved the mini Liverpool Football Club fridge into the living room.

"Nat, I want your choice of movie now before the dick heads come over."

I laugh and answer with,

"Andy, you shouldn't have to ask that question. Ferris Bueller's Day Off of course."

Andy groans.

"Nat, I agree. Its an awesome film but why are you so obsessed with it?!"

I stick my tongue out at him.

"Andy, the only other films I like are Highlander,The Pirates of the Caribbean series and Wayne's World. Respect my awesome taste in Media, big bro!"

Andy ignores me. I walk back into the kitchen and notice something on the counter. Joel's phone! He must have left it here when we was drinking coffee.

"Andy! Joel left his phone here!"

I say to him. He doesn't seem bothered.

"Nat, he leaves it here all the time. His phone practically LIVES here!"

I laugh and put it on the coffee table. He'll be here in a minute anyways.

Suddenly there's a crash in the living room and Andy jumps up. I hear a guilty voice say,

"I'm just putting it out there that that was NOT me."

I hear Andy ranting, joking angrily. Suddenly, Joel's face pops round the door.

"Hey Nat! I couldn't wait to see you again!"

He whispers as I get up to hug him. His coats cold from the outside so I help him take it off. He sits next to me on the sofa and I playfully chuck his phone at him. He chuckles and turns it on.

"Right then, missis. Number... NOW!"

He orders jokingly. I laugh as I get my phone.

"A bit eager aren't you, Joeley boy?"

I recite my number and moments later I get a text. I add the number and take a picture of us together, pulling wierd faces. After Iv set it as his contact photo, I laugh.

"Probably one of the only photos where Iv looked good pulling a face!"

Joel smirks and Andy comes in with an annoyed look on his face.

"Aww...is ickle Andy Bwown having a moody moment?"

I ask in a baby voice. Joel roars with laughter and I can't help but giggle.

"Both of you, shut up! The night-in wont star for another 5 mins since Ryan has to clean up all the mud that he caused on the laminate floor."

Joel says,

"Jeez, you say it like its a talent show or something! What about Adam?"

Andy smirks and tells us that he's taunting Ryan and videoing the whole thing. I laugh. I have a feeling that life with these boys will be very entertaining. Joes goes to grab a beer but Andy slaps his hand away.