The big night...

(Natalie's P.O.V) (4 days later)

Jackson lies on the sofa playing LEGO Marvel Superheroes on Xbox with Andy. I sit at the table watching them laugh and have a banter session happily. Suddenly, my phone goes off. I don't know where I put it.

"Andy, where did I put my phone?"

I ask, glancing around the room. Andy looks at me wierdly.

"It's on the mantelpiece, you idiot."

He says, shaking his head. I thank him and grab my phone.

"Hey. Shall we go on the date tonight? Text me what you think. X"

It was Ryan.

"Erm, Andy. Are you alright to babysit tonight? I've been asked to THE date..."

I ask. Andy nods and smiles at me, saying,

"Go ahead. I'll get Joel to come over."

I nod. I type on my phone.

"I'd love to. How shall I dress? Xxx"

This guy still owns my heart so I put kisses. I clap my hands together and go upstairs. I clear my vanity table and put my make up compartments on it. I check my phone as Ryan texts back.

"Eh, formal but at the same time, casual. How does 8 sound? Xxx"

Yay, kisses!

"Yeah, I can do 8! Xxx"

I can almost hear Ryan's excited yell. I get to work trying to find a casual and formal outfit. I've got 3 hours. My phone goes off again.

"Great! I'll pick you up at 8, see you later. Xxx"

I smile, putting my phone down. There's a small secret...I'm 99% sure that me and Ryan will walk away tonight kissing and saying sorry. That 1% is still hanging in the air. I run downstairs and poke my head round the door.

"Andy, I'm off at 8."

I say. Andy gives me the thumbs up and I run back upstairs. I'm thinking of my extremely tight skinny's with my red, floaty top with diamond straps. Topped with a leather jacket and ended with my nice dark red heels. I'll curl my hair at the tips aswell. Yeah, Ryan will like that. I get in the shower quickly, not washing my hair, and get out in 5 minutes. I put my underwear on and put my fluffy white dressing gown on. I plug in my curlers and and brush my hair whilst they heat up. I plug in my iPod to my speakers and sing along to Lawson, Are You Ready.

"I can't sleep when your gone,

I feel like I'm only half a man,

I can't wait 'till your home

Are you ready?

Are you ready for love?

Tell me are you ready for love?

Meet me at the front door

Stop playing, what are you waiting for?

Leave your coat on my floor

Can you tell me

Are you ready for love

And are you ready for love..."

When I'm just about done with my hair, Andy bursts in, causing me to jump and burn my wrist.

"Fuck, Andy! Ow!"

I yell. Andy winces and asks,

"Was that Lawson I just heard?"

I roll my eyes and nod. Andy smiles, leaving. And the point in that was...? I shake my head and finish up with my hair. I pull my skinny's and red floaty top on, putting a boob tube underneath the top. I check myself in the mirror and bite my lip. I run to the top of the stairs and shout,