Come back...

(Natalie's P.O.V)

I wake up to Joel's arm around me. He told me how Ryan had told him that he could be with me last night. It was fun last night. We watched movies and posted on twitter. Joel never came to Chesterfield to see us. I don't ask why. I sit up and get my phone. Twitters being going crazy about Ryan. Tweet after tweet dedicated to me.

"@lovelyNatz41 saw you running to the hospital to see Ryan. I'm sorry xxx"

"Guys! Lets do a trend to Ryan getting better! #GetWellSoonRhino! "

"@LawsonAndy,@LawsonAdam,@LawsonJoel and @lovelyNatz41, thank you for letting us know how Ryan is doing. Thank god it's only an elbow! Love you all! Xx"

Then I see that Narissa has tweeted me.

"Hi babes,@lovelyNatz41! Adam told me about Ryan. I'm on my way to London believe it or not! Love you my bestie! Xx"

I smile and Joel wakes up. He rubs his eyes and I ruffle his bed head. He pulls a face and I giggle. Nothing happened last night. I thought that Joel would try to kiss me or something but no. It was just like one of the sleepovers I used to have back when I was a teenager. Cushions and blankets strewn across the fluffy carpet, teddys laying on the floor, DVD cases layed oddly on the floor. We took many pictures, we put them on twitter. Joel doing my make up, us posing whilst watching Alice in Wonderland, us laying in bed falling asleep. We got a lot of tweets saying that they're glad that Iv cheered up but one wasn't as pretty.

"@lovelyNatz41! Sorry but your boyfriends in hospital...why are you doing this? Wouldn't Ryan be pissed off! This shows your just like every other girlfriend that Ryan's had."

I know it's only a petty comment, but I still start to cry about it. Joel looks shocked and throws an arm around me. I tell him about the tweet and he goes to have a look. He sighs and types on his phone. I look at his phone.

"@huskylover20, that's the reason me and Nat had the sleepover. She had had a really bad day yesterday and FYI Ryan had asked me to have it so she wasn't alone last night. And @lovelyNatz41 is not like Ryan's exes. Well done for making a highly upset girl cry and if you have a problem with it talk to Ryan."

He presses 'Tweet'. I tell him that he didn't have to do that but he doesn't listen. He gets a text and his face lights up. I ask him what it is and he hides the text. Suddenly the door goes. I hear footsteps rushing to open it so I go downstairs too. Adams at the door crushing Narissa in a bear hug. He lets her go and she sees me. She thrusts her case at Adam and runs to me. She hugs me tightly and then looks at me.

"I'm sorry about Ryan and that horrible girl last night. I saw Joel's tweet too. I'm glad he stuck up for you."

She whispers and I smile at her. She goes to Joel and hugs him and Andy. Andy told me to leave the car at the hospital so that in two days time, Ryan can drive home. I left my scarf in there too. The whole day is spent drinking and just lying around. Then Joel's, Andy's AND Adam's phone goes off. They look and share a smile. Then Adam whispers something in Narissa's ear. She gasps silently and beams. This is wierd. Everyone's keeping secrets from me. I hear a car door close from outside then there's a knock on the door. Everyone looks at me and Joel closes the curtain.

"I'll get it shall I?"

I say sarcastically. They all nod as I go to open the door. My eyes are tearing up for some reason. I open the door. My jaw drops and my arms go limp. Ryan's standing with his hands covered in my scarf, grinning mischievously. He holds it out and asks,

"Sorry Ma'am, is this yours?"

I scream and jump into his arms. My legs go round his waist and he hugs me tightly. Tears are streaming out of my eyes.