I love you...

(Natalie's P.O.V)

"Baby, wake up! We need to talk..."

I'm woken up to Ryan saying in my ear. My arms automatically link around his neck and he kisses me.

"Can I take you out tonight? I wanna spend time with you before we go..."

I nod sadly. Ryan and the band are going on tour tomorrow, I won't see them for 5 months...maybe a day in that...I'll miss them. Ryan kisses me gently and I snuggle into his chest under the covers. I'll only be able to text, call and tweet him, Ryan knows that. He's trying to make our last day happy. Bless Adam and Narissa though...twins arrived yesterday and now the kids won't be held by their Dad for 5 months. Narissa offered me to stay at her and Adams house whilst the tour goes on so I'm not alone. I accepted. I promised Ryan that we'll make it to some of the concerts and the look on his face was heaven! We hear a loud knock on the front door and we hear greets and coo's. Me and Ry jump out of bed and run down the stairs to where everyone is gathered.

"Oh, my baby niece!"

I cry and Narissa hands Rose to me, laughing, whilst Adam hands Alex to Ry. He says,

"Well, this little guy missed me! Didn't he?"

Hugging Alex, he walks into the kitchen and sits down in there on his own.

"Erm...I hope you guys don't mind but would you be able to look after the kids for 3 hours or so? Cause we wanna go out before us lot go on tour."

Adam says, throwing an arm around Narissa, who smiles. I hesitate and say,

"It depends...when? Cause Ryan's taking me out tonight."

I snuggle Rose and Narissa answers,

"Oh no! We'll be back way before then! Shall we leave them with you then?"

I nod.

"Yeah, course! You two go out and have fun! Bye!"

I say. I close the door behind them and hug Rose to me whilst I walk into the living room. Andy greets me by punching my arm. I glare at him and Joel chuckles and pulls me down next to him on the sofa.

"Can I hold her?"

He asks, cutely. I smile and nod whilst settling Rose into his arms. Andy looks over my shoulder and we look at him when he goes,

"AWWWWW!"

We snort with laughter and Andy starts blushing. I kiss his cheek. Shit! I forgot Ryan! I get up off the sofa carefully and run into the kitchen. Ryan's there hugging Alex and looking out of the window into the garden. I go up behind him quietly and wrap my arms round his strong waist. He smiles but doesn't look.

"What are you thinking?"

I ask, intrigued. Ryan's smile fades away.

"I was just thinking, well, HOPING, that one day we'll be in the same position as Ad's and Narissa. Happy, married, kids...and more."

He mumbles, looking down at Alex. I whisper into his ear,

"I hope so too..."

Ryan's smile returns quickly and he kisses me over Alex.

"Oh, look at your little nephew! He's so nosy!"

I laugh. Alex is looking up at us kissing. Ryan's smile grew bigger as Alex gurgles and claps his hands together. Ryan looks at me and crashes his lips on mine passionately. I can't help but kiss back. This is a happy moment...even though they aren't MY kids, I want them to be. I want Ryan's baby. But not until after we're married. Suddenly I start crying. Ryan looks alarmed and asks what's wrong.

"It's just that your leaving for 5 months! Ill hardly see you apart from gigs and maybe the ONE day that your coming back to catch ANOTHER plane. Ill miss you so much!"

Ryan looks at me, obviously sad, and walks out of the room. He comes back without Alex so I guess that Ryan's passed him to Andy and Joel. I sniffle and Ryan removes my hands away from my face. He engulfs me in his strong arms and whispers,

"Well, every second of every day that I'm not with you my mind will never be on anything but you. I love you SO much, Nat. Don't worry...the tour will fly by and we'll be together soon."

I nod and walk into the living room with him. We sit down on the sofa and Joel hands me Rose. I hold her tiny hand and Ryan gazes at me. I smile and kiss Roses forehead. I lean over Joel's knee to chuck Alex's chin up.

(Ryan's P.O.V)

This is so cute...Nat's so good with kids! 3 hours have gone by already and its almost time for Ad's and Narissa to collect the babies. Iv had Alex to myself most of the time, Joel taking the odd turn now and then. Andy was a Rose fan...he held Alex but almost always went back to Rose! Ad's must be so happy right now...there's a knock at the door so he must be here. I go open the door and let him in.

"Hiya, mate! Where's Narissa?"

I ask. Adam nods and says,

"Oh, she's at home. I offered to come collect Alex and Rose whilst she has some quiet time...even if it is just 15 minutes! Have they been alright? Did you have any problems?"

I shake my head and praise,

"No. They've both been fine! Alex started crying at one point which set off Rose crying but we managed to calm them both down."

Adam beams.

"Thanks, mate! Your ace for babysitting. Well, I'll just collect the little ones and then I'll be off. Don't wanna keep you from your date tonight..."

He says. I thank him and lead him to the living room. Adams face lights up when Alex gurgles when he sees him. I grin and watch as he picks them both up and snuggles into them. He thanks everyone and hugs Nat quickly. He leaves and shouts bye and thanks. I wave and shut the door. I run into the living room and jump on Nat.

"Oooof! Ryan, your heavy! Get off!"

She shouts. I laugh and say,

"It's all my muscles. They're just too heavy..."

Nat giggles and I fled my arms so my muscles bulge out. Nat runs a hand on one and winks at me flirtatiously. I chuckle and kiss her quickly.

"Right, we better get ready if we wanna go out."

I say to Nat and she nods in agreement. We go upstairs to get changed and I choose a light blue shirt with skinny jeans and boots. I'll stray away from my leather look for tonight! I slip into the bathroom and start to get ready. Nat's gonna take ages anyways so there's no rush for me. I'm just gonna take her to a restaurant, maybe Nando's or Hard Rock Cafe, I'm not sure. It's just that management wouldn't let us bring people on our Everywhere We Go Tour. Me and Adam asked but they said no. I'm gonna miss my girl awfully, but Iv just gotta get through the 5 months...I go out of the bathroom and wait outside her room. She comes out with the nice green peplum dress I bought her down in Liverpool. Her hair is wild and brushed out and she's wearing some black heels that make her legs look sexy. I wolf whistle and she blushes and slaps my arm. I kiss her passionately and we walk downstairs hand in hand. We go tell Joel and Andy that were off and they wave to us happily.

"Bye guys! I'll see you in the morning, Joel! Andy, I'll be home later. Make sure all your shit is packed because I will NOT be packing for you..."

Nat says. I smirk and Andy gives her the middle finger. She waves and we walk out and get say in the car.

"Lets make this night a special one since we won't see each other for ages, baby."

I say. Nat nods sadly and I kiss her forehead.