Shopping!

(Natalie's P.O.V)

I wake up to Shadow walking over my face.

"Shadow! Get off!"

I giggle. He leaps off me and burrows next to the blond bassist asleep next to me. Lucky him. Why couldn't Shadow choose him instead of me! I hug up to them both and lie awake until there's a knock on the door. Joel peeps round the door and I jump up and join him in the hallway.

"Lets go have coffee!"

Joel says, like a little kid. I laugh quietly and we sit down with some mugs of coffee.

"Didn't expect you to be up this early...I thought you'd sleep until 10! But if 8 is the usual then..."

I say. Joel waves his hand.

"Eh, I don't really really suffer from jet lag. It's just the same with me. Ryan and Adam suffer from it the most though. Andys kind of in the middle. Ready to do some major Christmas shopping today?"

He asks. I nod enthusiastically. Joel's hair is sticking up in places and his shirt is all crumpled up. I bet I look worse. We hear footsteps and Ryan enters the room with Shadow under his arm.

"This little guy woke me up by walking over my bloody face."

He says. I laugh and say,

"I knew he'd do it to you too!"

Ryan chuckles and kisses me gently.

"Morning, baby."

He mumbles. I say it back and Ryan starts making his own coffee. I get Shadows food sorted in his bowl and get his water sorted out too. We all look wrecked. Our hair is everywhere and Ryan's shirtless and in just his boxers and Joel has a best and shorts on. I toss Ryan a dressing gown and he slips it on before joining us at the table with his coffee. He rests a hand on my leg, stroking it. Whilst Joel and Ryan are chatting, I take a picture of them and put it on twitter.

@lovelyNatz41

All half asleep, got Xmas shopping today! Wonder if Andy's got jet lag like he did last time..."

I put my hand on Ryan's leg and he shivers. I giggle and Joel gets up, puts his mug in the sink and goes to get dressed. As soon as he leaves the room, Ryan's kissing me. His hands are pulling down my tank top straps and getting tangled in my hair. When he manages to get untangled, his hands support my waist. Suddenly, I gasp.

"Erm, Ryan. I'm pretty sure I don't need help there..."

I say. He smirks and says,

"Well, If I say it does then it does."

We finish our coffee and put the mugs in the sink. Ryan's chasing me up the stairs and I get to my bedroom, squealing, and I lock the door. I hear Ryan bang into it and I chant,

"Oh yes, Ryan. I locked the door! You can't get in, you can't get in, you can't get in"

I dance around the room and then Ryan says,

"Please, baby. Please let me in..."

I melt at his baby voice and decide to unlock the door. When I do he jumps into my room and shuts the door and locks it. I go I over to my wardrobe and am about to open it when Ryan reguides me to the wall. Grabbing my wrists, he locks my arms above my head. He presses his body into mine and I gasp. He smirks and starts to kiss and nip at the skin on my neck. I shiver and my knees go weak. But I can't crumple because Ryan's holding me up. He's been holding me up this whole time. He gets off me with a kiss and smiles that boyish cute smile. I aww at him and hold my arms out for a hug. He gives me a hug.