Babe, its Christmas!

(Natalie's P.O.V) (Christmas Day)

Did I really have to wake up at fucking 3 in the morning? What is wrong with me?! I don't know, maybe Iv just been really shocked by bumping into Kallum...I got really pissed off. Ryan even punched the guy. I turn in bed and end up resting my head and arm on Ryan's chest. He automatically puts his arm round me and traces little circles on my elbow. I close my eyes and will myself to go to sleep. Urgh! It's not working! I peer at the foot of the bed and I see a curled up ball between the covers. Even Shadows asleep...

(5am)

"Psst! Babe?"

A voice whispers. I open my eyes and say,

"Hmm?"

Ryan's above me, smirking.

"What do you mean, 'what'?! It's fucking Christmas!"

He squeals. I smile and hug him tightly.

"Merry Christmas, Ry!"

I mumble against his lips. He shivers and mumbles back,

"Merry Christmas, Nat..."

He kisses me passionately and lays me on top of him. He wraps his arms round me so I can't get out of his embrace and Shadow comes leaping up.

"Merry Christmas, mate!"

Ryan says, happily. I smile as Ryan and Shadow have a cuddly moment. I lay my head on Ryan's chest and hear his heart beating peacefully.

"I can hear your heart beating..."

I say. Ryan laughs and asks,

"Do you know what's making it beat?"

I answer,

"Well, the blood in your body...duh!"

Ryan rolls his eyes but says,

"No, your making my heart beat..."

I blush and kiss his lips gently. He's the sweetest guy ever. And I have him as my boyfriend. Suddenly, Ryan pushes me off him and jumps out of bed. He picks me up bridal style and starts to walk down the stairs, Shadow in pursuit. I giggle as Ryan squeezes my leg. He pushes his way into the living room where its still pitch black. Ryan sets me down on the sofa, turns the tree lights on and goes to wake the others. I know it sounds a bit greedy and weird but...I want a ring for my birthday. Yeah, you know what I mean. A real engagement ring. And something's telling me that I'm not gonna get it. I sigh out loud and sit Shadow in my lap. He's really growing up now. I'd say in a year he'd be almost full grown. I love my Siberian husky. I'm glad it's not Bi-Eyed like some are. He's got huge blue eyes that he's looking at me with right now. I melt and decide that just this once I will bring his bowls in here so he can be in on the Christmas action. Besides, he's got some Christmas gifts of his own to open. After Iv settled Shadow down in the corner with his food and water, I go lay on the fluffy rug, waiting for the guys. I grab my iPod and plug it in to the surround sound, turning on Can We Dance by The Vamps. Lawson know them quite well and Iv met them on a night out. They are really nice to me.

"I talk a lot of shit when I'm drinking baby,

I'm known to go a little too fast,

Don't mind all my friends, I know they're all crazy,

But they're the only friends that I have.

I know I don't know you,

But I'd like to skip the small talk and romance, girl.

That's all I have to say so, baby, can we dance?

Here we go again, another drink I'm caving in,