Home Time!

(Natalie's P.O.V)

"Ryan, I don't feel so good..."

I whisper to Ryan worriedly. Ryan's hand clasp mine and he whispers,

"Babe, I'm SO sorry. But all I can offer you is water. Think you can not-be-sick until we land?"

His eyes are filled with sympathy. I take a deep breath and nod slowly. I calmly sit back in my seat next to the window and close my eyes.

"Don't worry, baby. It'll be all over in a day or two..."

Ryan's voice whispers to me. He's still clenching my hands. Ever since we found out that I was pregnant yesterday I've been throwing up every hour or so. I haven't been sick on the journey but now I've just started to feel a bit queasy. I put a hand on my tummy and rub it slowly. We've got 10 minutes left on the plane and then we'll be at Heathrow.

"Nat, when we get there, I want you to hold onto my hand tightly, yeah? The paparazzi will be there without a doubt and I want to get you out of there fast. ESPECIALLY if your suffering from morning sickness because flashes will make you feel sick. I'll text Andy to grab your hand aswell, yeah?"

Ryan asks, looking at me with those beautiful green eyes. I nod in reply and I look over his shoulder as he texts Andy.

"Hey, mate. Nearly at the airport. Alright, cameras will be flashing and with Nat's morning sickness, that ain't good for her so I wanna get her out of there ASAP. I want you to be there as soon as we get off the plane and grab Nat's hand. No greetings, no hugs. Just straight out. I know it seems harsh but it'll keep Nat from passing out. Cya, mate!"

Ryan pushes the send button and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"That was a very long and detailed text."

I point out. Ryan chuckles and whispers,

"I'd do anything to keep you safe. You shouldn't be pulled into MY world. Cameras, Hate, Noise whenever fans see us in a restaurant or something. I want you to be in my world but not in the famous bit of it. Your my wife and I want you to choose what you want. If you want cameras flashed at you, great! If you want to keep to your own privacy, great! Your choice."

I kiss him gently and smile.

"I don't mind pictures. But only if I'm with you in them."

Ryan smiles and strokes my cheek softly. Ryan's phone goes off and I get it out of his pocket. I type in his password and read Andy's text out.

"Cool, Rhino. Yeah, I agree. Straight out. We can do that. Were at the airport waiting and funnily enough, we can see groups with cameras. BIG cameras. Just get her off the plane, send her my way and we'll all get out. Toilets for Nat are at the entrance so we can afford to take a little detour. Cya in a bit, lad!"

I laugh,

"Why are you guys treating this like its an RAF mission or something?"

Ryan answers with,

"Because I want to keep you safe. I'm not saying this again, you annoying brat."

He pokes my tummy teasingly and gently. I smile at his boyishness. I yawn and Ryan gawpes.

"Jeez, that was like a fucking roar then! Didn't you sleep?"

Ryan asks.

"Eh, I was up half the night because the people next door kept playing music. So no, not really."

Ryan strokes the back of my neck and soothes,

"Aww, baby. Should of woke me up! I would of kept you company through that painful night!"