Who does he think he is?!...

(Natalie's P.O.V)

"Nat, I will not let you date him! It's been two months since The Kallum situation and your already 'head over heels in love'."

Andy exaggerates the last part. Tears fill my eyes. How could he even bring that up. Suddenly Joel walks through the door, he smiles at me and I smile weakly. Andy notices I'm crying and coughs.

"Oh come on Nat! Get over it, it was your own fault."

My head snaps round to look at him. I feel so pissed with him.

"ANDY, I KNOW THAT I WAS AN IDIOT, I KNOW THAT I WAS STUPID. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUB THAT IN ALL THE FUCKING TIME?!"

I shout at him. Andy's eyes widen and I hear voices outside. I run outside and see Ryan and Adam leaning against the car. Ryan spots me and we run to each other. He picks me up in a hug and we both see each others red eyes. He kisses me and sees Andy coming over to us. He whispers in my ear,

"Babe, I love you so much and I promise you that I will make this work."

I nod and Andy stands between us. He shoves Ryan away and Ryan stands up for himself.

"Mate, I understand where your coming from but I think your overreacting a bit. I think she has a life."

Andy stops and suddenly collapses into Ryan's arms. They are both crying and Adam gets us all inside the house again. When were all sat on the couch, Andy speaks.

"It's just I don't want her to get killed again. I should have decked Kallum when he hurt her the first time but I didn't. Nat, I'm so sorry I said those things."

I throw my arms around him and cry some more. Sometimes my big brother can be total dick...but I love him to pieces. Andy wipes his eyes and claps Ryan on the back.

"Ryan, I'm sorry about what I said. I was pissed off and it's not true. You can date Nat but as long as you love her and treat her the way she's supposed to be loved and treated. And if you dare hurt her, Ill kill you. No joke. Your my best friend and you look after my sister ok?"

Ryan nods and they hug each other. Andy nods and goes out the room to clean himself up. Ryan and I kiss passionately and our faces our shining with happiness. He kisses me some more.

"Oh great way to rub it in,mate, jesus christ."

We look up and see Joel glaring at him. He runs off to the car and as Ryan goes to follow, I stand up and say,

"No, babe. Let me."

Ryan nods and kisses me deeply.

I go off outside and knock on the car window. The window winds down and Joels sitting in the back, close to tears. I ask for him to open the door and he does so I slip in and sit beside him. Joel's avoiding eye contact until I ask,

"Joel, what's wrong?"

He looks at me.

"Nat, Ryan isn't the only one who fell in love with you, ok?"

I'm confused. Joel can tell that I'm not following him.

"For gods sake Nat! I fell in love with you!"

I feel awful...

"Joel, that's sweet, but there's nothing about me to fancy. I love Ryan. I mean, I'm sure that in a couple of days me and you will be like brother and sister but me and Ryan are together now."

I whisper to him. Joel closes his eyes.

"Yeah, but Nat...that's not gonna be good enough for me. I want you to be mine."