Old Family's...

(Natalie's P.O.V)

I wake up to Ryan shaking me awake. Many times have I woken up like this ever since me and Ryan got together. I smile sleepily at him and he kisses my nose. He takes a picture of me hugging a snow fox teddy that Andy got me last summer. I laugh when he's taken it, knowing that its going on twitter. I get out of bed and Ryan engulfs me in his strong arms. I smile and hold him.

"It's 6. You've got an hour to get ready but all the boys are waiting to see you. Go dress yourself, my little fox."

He says, patting my ass and kissing me. I laugh sarcastically and he smirks as he watches me take some clothes into the bathroom. I tie my hair up and jump in the shower for a quick clean. I get out after 2 minutes and dry myself. I feel more awake now and as I gripe through the clothes I brought, I decide to go for a comfortable look. After all, Ryan's wearing joggers, a hoodie and some converse. I pull on some shiny black leggings, a Ramones sleeveless top, some black converse and dab some light make up on. I let my hair down and leave it in its wild state (the boys like it when I do that) and go into my room. Ryan must have gone downstairs so I grab my phone and any last minute things, turn the plugs off and check the other rooms. Knowing Andy, he would of left his TV on for 2 weeks. After I'm sure that the upstairs is sorted, I go downstairs and check the kitchen. I brush my teeth and throw my brush in my case. Fuck it if it gets untidied. I walk into the living room and find all 4 boys sitting with their cases in front of them. I say,

"Morning, boys!"

They echo it back as I go round the room checking.

"God, Nat! You are so paranoid! Everything is done and were all ready to go."

Andy groans and I blush. Adam explains to us,

"So the tickets are all booked. 5 first class seats, 3 tickets to Liverpool, 1 ticket to Brighton and one to Bristol (Joel has to get off at Bristol to change to the train that takes him to Nottingham."

Ryan can tell that something's bugging me. He silently asks what's up.

"Guys, I can't afford first class..."

I quit my job after the Kallum thing and Andy had to keep providing for me.

"Nat, yes you can. My money is your money. Got it?"

Andy says and I nod.

"Besides, I wouldn't let you sit in a completely different coach to us on your own. I'd be worried sick."

Ryan says. I smile at my boyfriend and all the boys stand up. I grab my bags and after Andy locks the door behind him, we all get in the car. The journey takes about 10-15 minutes and then were at Kings Cross Station. We park the car about 5 minutes away from it and walk the rest of the way, mine and Ryan's hands glued together. Ryan, Andy, Adam and Joel all have joggers on with hoodies when I'm wearing the girly attire of 'comfy'. As we step inside the massive station my face lights up. Ryan notices and smirks. We both know that I love this station and the fact that the final scene of Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Part 2 was filmed here is amazing. He wraps an arm round me and kisses my head, knowing that I cried my eyes out when Harry Potter ended. He likes to watch them with me so that we can both have an emotional moment. But if anyone mentions anything sad about Harry Potter...I'm off! Buckets of tears are wept, rolls of tissues are used. We get onto the platform and sit down, waiting for the train. Adams telling me about how Narissa dying to meet me and how much she'd like a best friend to go out with on coffee breaks and stuff. I smile and say that I'd love to meet her. Narissa has a non-identical twin, Carissa (confusing, I know!), and by what Adams told me about her, she seems lovely. Carissa is married and she is 23. So Narissa's a year older than Adam but they don't care. They are totally cute together and they've been together a year. Ryan pulls me onto his lap and I kiss him passionately. Andy's texting Mum and Dad that we'll be at the station by 12 and Joel and Adam are sat laughing about something. The train comes in and we get on it. The boys send me to go find the seats whilst they put the cases in the storage area. I finally found them. 2 tables sat opposite each other. We asked for tables so that we can have space and some extra seats to flip between. Joel comes first.