Your gonna be gorgeous...stop being so paranoid!

(Natalie's P.O.V)

I need the perfect dress...perfect flowers...I NEED TO LOOK PERFECT. No! Stop it! You don't HAVE to look perfect...oh god...I'm so bloody nervous. I see why weddings are so unnerving. I pace the bedroom slowly whilst Ryan teases Shadow with his laser pen. Suddenly, the laser whizzes over my eye and I glare at Ryan. He doesn't notice, he's just looking at Shadow chasing the neon red dot on the bed covers. I breath and slip my heels on. Me and Narissa are going to the same place that we went to get HER wedding dress. They had so much to choose from. I'm looking for a Vera Wang with a corset top. I'm certainly getting a Vera because I DEFINITELY won't put on weight. We're going to Quiz for Narissa's dress and were going to M&S for Roses bridesmaid dress. Alex is going with his daddy and his uncles. We hear a horn beep from outside and Ryan throws the pen across the room and puts Shadow in his bed as we leave the house. Ryan locks the door after Ive gotten out and we rush to my car. Ryan's driving and he waves at Andy, Joel, Adam and Narissa who are waiting in a car. They wave back and Adam starts to pull out. Ryan's follows him and he puts his hand in mine. I smile and rest my head back. I put some ROOM 94 on on the stereo and sing along. They supported Lawson on their Everywhere You Go tour. They were awesome! Dean likes hugs...that's about the first thing I gathered.

"Sleeping in the sunshine,

swimming naked in the moonlight,

getting fucked out of our minds on tequila!"

I sing out loud. Ryan laughs and squeezes my hand.

"I got a text the other day. Kieran and the boys wanna meet up for some beers."

He tells me. I nod and say,

"I'm going! They're crazy!"

Ryan sniggers.

"You can say that again! They used to come off stage yelling and shouting. It was funny but they're the craziest guys I know! Literally. But they just wanna meet up for some beers and then go out or something."

He says. I nod and steal his phone from his pocket. I look at the text and decide that ill text Kieran later. I yawn and we follow Adams car into the car park. I get out the car after Ryan's parked properly. Giving Ryan his phone back, I walk with him to meet the others.

"You boys have to carry a crying Alex around today...good luck!"

Narissa laughs. Ryan's face falls and he says,

"Oh, your joking with me? Pass him here."

Narissa lays Alex in Ryan's arms and Ryan starts rocking him gently and whispering to him. I smile and Andy hugs me tightly.

"I never thought my younger sisters family life would set off before mine...wow. This is a throwback."

He says. I laugh loudly and kiss his cheek.

"I'm not getting married for another 2 weeks yet, bro. Save your touching speeches for the main event."

I say. Joel punches my arm playfully and I hug him and Adam together.

"You know, Ryan's awesome with Alex. Maybe you should think about bringing someone else in...a little Fletcher?"

Adam asks. I sigh and add,

"I don't think he wants it. I'd love to but Ryan never talks seriously about it. Don't say anything, will ya?"

Adam and Joel nod and Ryan comes back. Alex has stopped crying.

"How did you do that?!"

Narissa asks, taking Alex. Ryan shrugs and laughs. Narissa thanks him and Ryan comes over to me.