My girl...

(Natalie's P.O.V) (3 months later)

Ryan cares so much for me. 3 months have gone past and I haven't felt a single negative thing about him. Most of the time I sleep at mine and Andy's house and every morning he rushes over to see me. Andys happy with Ryan and me. Adams still with his girlfriend and Joels getting over it...I think. It's gotten to the point where he can talk to me normally but if Ryan touches me or something then Joel gets jealous. It's pissing Ryan off mostly. Even Adam and Andy are annoyed by it. We're all sitting in mine and Andy's living room waiting for Lawsons new music video to air on Capital FM. Ryan's got his arm round me and he's joking with Andy. Suddenly Adam shouts,

"EVERYBODY JUST SHUT UP BECAUSE IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED...WE'RE ON TV!"

We all shut up and watch the screen. The music video starts and we watch it all the way through. At the end Joel switches the TV off and all four of them are quiet.

"Guys! I'm so proud of you..."

I say, giving them each a hug. Andy does a double take.

"I'm sorry, but did you just pay us a compliment?! That's incredible!"

He jokes. I end up hitting him playfully and he collapses me into a massive hug. I go back to Ryan and plant a deep kiss on his lips. Andy smiles at us. He doesn't mind is being like that around him. Ryan's proved that he thinks the world of me. I smile and he tells me to go get ready. I do as I'm told and come back to an excited looking Lawson, yes, even Joel.

"Babe, great news! Aaron's just called to say that we've got 2 weeks off!"

Ryan tells me. I smile and Andy says,

"So what we were thinking is this. Me,You and Ryan go home to Liverpool so that Mum and Dad can get around the fact of you and Ryan. And Mum and Dad love Ryan already, then after 4 days, you and Ryan go to Chesterfield so you can meet his parents?"

I nod enthusiastically and Ryan kisses me. Adams going to spend all his time in Brighton with his family and Narissa and Joel's going to Nottingham.

"Hey, mate? Why don't you pop around to Chesterfield to see us whilst we're up there? My parents would love to see you and your parents!"

Ryan suggests whilst slipping an arm around me. Joel nods in agreement and Ryan sighs so only I can hear him.

"Right, us lot better get packing then! We should all go out for dinner tonight, maybe Nando's or something like that before we leave each other tomorrow."

Adam suggests. We all nod and Ryan kisses me passionately before him, Joel and Adam walk out. I close the door and run to Andy.

"We have to call Mum and Dad!"

I demand and Andy nods. I grab his phone before he protests and dial our parents home phone. I put it on speaker and we wait.

"Hello?"

Mum answers.

"Mum! Hi!"

I reply and she screams.

"Aww, it's my little Natalie! How are you, sweet-pea?"

I laugh and say,

"I'm fine thanks, Mum. Andy's here aswell."

Mum screams again and I see Andy's eyes roll.

"Andy? How are you?"

She asks. Andy takes the phone.

"Hey, Mum. I'm fine. Listen, we've been given 2 weeks off and tomorrow me and Nat are coming down to you, but we'll have a guest with us. Is that ok?"