Oh shit...

(Ryan's P.O.V)

I set Nat down back on the ground and say,

"Hey Nat. I'm so glad you could come and meet me. Noeone knows do they?"

She shakes her head and I breathe out. She explains how hard it was to throw Andy off suspicion. We begin to walk through the park, talking and getting to know each other.

"Erm...yeah so Andy never came to visit me whilst I was dating Kallum. He saw it coming of course. Me and Kallum met back in year 8. He was popular and I wasn't so much. Andy hated his guts and the countless times he tried to warn me...I guess I didn't listen to my elders."

She laughs quietly. Iv told her everything about me.

"How did you cope when Andy had his brain tumour? I'm just wanting to know."

I ask slowly. She smiles at me.

"Not much to say really. I was devestated, scared that at any moment I'd get a phone call from Dad explaining that Andy didn't make it. But Kallum was there at that time and he comforted me. When Andy came home me and him had a sleepover, just the two of us and had an emotional night."

I nod, taking it all in. We're walking into the flower garden and I spot a couple kissing under a blossom tree. I stick my hands in my pockets and look at Nat awkwardly. She's spotted them too and she's blushing whilst smiling at me. I look at her hand and I debate wether to take it or leave it. I make up my mind and slowly reach for her hand. As I grab it and wrap my fingers through hers, she beams at me and holds on tightly. I beam back until I feel like my mouth can't stretch any further. We carry on walking, admiring all the exotic flowers and bushes. I pluck a red rose out of a bush and pass it to Nat. She sniffs at it and smiles broadly.

"Ryan, these are my favourite flowers in the whole word! Thanks!"

She slots it into her hair perfectly, still holding my hand.

"Beautiful!"

I tell her and she giggles. We see the couple walk away from the blossom tree, arms linked together and laughing together. I run for the tree, dragging Nat with me. We stand under the long trails of blossoms and we smile. Then we look at each other. Whoa...electricity going up my spine here! I smirk and take her face in my hands. Our faces advance towards each other slowly. Suddenly our lips are touching. Sparks are flying, fireworks are whistling. We break away and she's smiling so brightly. I bring our lips together once again and this time the kiss is more passionate. Noeone here to interrupt us, noeone here to tell us that we can't do it. It's just us two sharing the kiss we've both been wanting. We break away.

"Nat, I know this will sound crazy but...I love you."

I whisper. She beams and nods.

"I love you too, Ryan"

She says. I smile and we kiss gently. We walk from under the blossom tree, arms round each other and big smiles in our faces. We see a huge willow tree which we can sit under and walk under that.

"It's like a big curtain!"

Nat exclaims. I nod in amazement and sit against the trunk. Nat, moments later, lays her head in my lap. I stroke her hair as she closes her eyes. I think were both drifting off.

(Natalie's Short P.O.V)

***"No, Kate, I gotta go home. Yeah, Andy's been texting me and calling me ALL day and I'm getting worried. Just have the party without me tonight, yeah?" I tell my co-worker, Kate. Kate pulls a sulky face but nods. "Alright then sweetie. I'd rather you sort Andy out anyway. Ill see you tomorrow, Nat.", she says, turning to head off. I grab my stuff and pull my phone out of my handbag on the way to the car park. I dial Andy's number."Andy?","Hey Nat! Erm...I'm coming over tonight.","So you texted and called me all the way through work just to tell me THAT?","Yeah kinda, but after you get home...you'll forget about that. I want you to see for yourself and then you'll know that I'm not being a prick. Cya in a bit, sis.(sigh)","No,wai(call ends)...". What on earth was that about? My brother, probably playing a prank on me as always. I smile, knowing that Iv got Kallum waiting at home. I can't wait for the big cuddle that we always have. I might have my best friend Tori round for a sleepover tonight. I park in the drive and make my way up to the apartment that me and Kallum live in. But on the other hand, Kallum was saying that he'll make me happy tonight. And I know that this sounds disgusting but, when Kallum says that...he actually does make me happy. He always finds new ways to make me moan his name. I open the door of the apartment and drop my bag and slip my heels off. Suddenly, I hear loud moans coming from the bedroom. Bless him, probably having a wet dream about me. I smile and hang my coat on a peg. I hear more moans and my smile fades a tad. I walk slowly towards the door of the bedroom and sounds hit my ears. "Oh, Kallum...harder...pl...ease!", "You want it harder, you'll get it harder...", "KALLUM!KALLUM!", "Yeah, sexy! Scream my name.Let everyone know that your being pleasured." I gasp and tears sear my eyes. I open the door a crack and the noises become clear. I see the bed jumping and Kallums body is on top of a girls body...I can't see the girl but I continue to peep round the door. "Kallum...I want your baby. Do something for me please?", "Anything, girl.", "Cum for me...Cum for me and ill cum for you. Double pleasure.", (I see Kallum nod)"OH MY GOD! THAT FEELS SO GOOD! KALLUM,MORE!","I didn't cum all of it...you need to release.", (I hear a scream and I can ACTUALLY hear a splurt of liquid)"KALLUM!", "Thats it, babe. Now it's all yours.". I hear the girl scream again.