He's not upset...is he?

(Natalie's P.O.V)

I smile as Joel swings Jackson round. Jackson loves his uncles to pieces. Andy drags Ryan into the kitchen but I ignore them. Narissa smiles and hugs Jackson. There's shouts and suddenly Alex and Rose come running into the hallway.

"JACKSON!"

They shout. The three kids have an excitable group hug and Joel puts a friendly arm round me. I sigh. Andy and Ryan come back in and Ryan swirls Alex round. I look at Andy and he smiles halfheartededly back. Hmm... Everyone goes back into the living room but as I follow Joel, Andy grabs my arm.

"Nat, can we talk?"

He asks. I nod. May aswell...we walk into the kitchen and Andy shuts the door. I lean against the counter.

"Erm...well...I don't know how to put this. I shouldn't be talking about this with you basically. It's Ryan who should."

He starts. I roll my eyes.

"It's not what you think, Nat."

He says. I nod, relieved. Andy sits down and continues,

"Well, have you noticed Jackson being upset?"

I shake my head slowly. Andy sucks his teeth and nods.

"Listen, this isn't for us to talk about. It's a conversation that you and Ryan should sit down and have. Because I know that noeone can make you...yeah, I know you know what I mean. I don't want you to think that I'm pushing you to get back together. Plus, I don't want to get hit..."

I smirk. I bruised Andy on his arm a couple of weeks ago after he teased me.

"I'm gonna talk to Jackson."

I say. Andy nods and we go into the living room. Jackson is sat on Ryan's knee. I ask,

"Jackson...can you come and talk with Mummy please?"

Jackson rushes to me and I kiss his forehead before closing the door after us.

I lift him up onto the counter and he asks,

"Am I in trouble?"

I laugh.

"No, baby, your not in trouble. You haven't done anything naughty!"

I reply. Jackson nods and smiles. I sigh and ask,

"Jackson, have you been upset about something lately?"

Jackson frowns and his bottom lip starts quivering.

"No, baby! Don't cry!"

Jackson starts to cry and I collapse him into a safe hug. He cries into my shirt whilst I stroke his hair.

"Are you gonna tell Mummy?"

I whisper. Jackson sniffs.

"It's just that you and Daddy aren't together anymore! We were a proper family when you were! I don't like it, Mummy!"

He cries. I'm on the verge of tears. I can't let myself cry in front of Jackson. I smile waterily at him and grab some tissues.

"I'm sorry, honey."

I whisper, wiping his eyes gently. My eyes are glistening with tears but I lead Jackson into the living room and he runs back to Ryan. I sit on the armchair furthest away from everyone and look down onto my lap. Jackson's words play back in my mind and the tears drop down my cheeks.

"Don't you think, Nat?"

Narissa asks. I wasn't even paying attention to the conversation. I look up and everyone's face is full of alarm. I get up and sprint out the room and upstairs. I cry into my hands and collapse onto my bed. That's made me feel SO shit...my son doesn't think were a proper family now. I hear voices outside my room and then loud knocks. I locked the door. I hear the handle turning.

"Shit, she's locked it."

I hear. Yeah, I have. I hear muffled voices and cover my head with the pillow. There must be about 4 people outside the room by now.

"NAT! If you don't open this door, I'll kick it open!"

I hear. It's Andy. Trust Andy to want to kick the door open...I sniff and walk to the door. Tears still pouring down my cheeks, I open the door and see Andy, Joel, Adam...and Ryan with worried faces on. I grab Andy and pull him into the room.

"Sorry, guys. Go sit in Andy's room for a bit."

I cry, shutting the door. I collapse into Andy's arms, bawling.

(Ryan's P.O.V)

I look at the door, shocked. I'm worried sick as me, Adam and Joel go into Andy's room. I sit on the bed whilst Adam and Joel walk around the room. What did Jackson say? We left the kids downstairs with Narissa. Andy talked to Nat before she talked to Jackson...so what did HE say?! I try to take my mind off it for at least 5 minutes and ask Joel,

"Mate, how are things with Lizzie?"

Joel smiles and says,

"Really cool, thanks, Ryan. Yeah, Nat invited her tonight but she's busy with stuff."

I nod.

"Andy needs to sort all this shit out. I thought Nat cleaned this up?!"

Adam blurts. I roll my eyes and say cockily,

"Yeah! Like 6 fucking years ago!"

Adam realises and Joel pats his shoulder.

"Poor Ad's...ALWAYS the slow one."

He says. Suddenly, we hear a door open out on the landing. Andy comes through and says,

"Nat wants you."

I nod and get up. Walking through to her room, my mind races through all the things that could happen. I walk into Nat's room and shut the door. Nat's sitting on the bed so I sit next to her.

"Hi."

I say. Nat smirks and says,

"Hi. I take it you know about Jackson not thinking were a proper family. And that he hates us not being together?"

I nod sadly. Nat starts crying again so I enfold her into a hug and rub her arms.

"Ryan, I miss you. I'd love for us to get back together again. But I just don't like what you said to me back then..."

She says, wiping her eyes.

"Give me one night. One night and then you'll make a decision on wether I deserve you."

I say, a determined look playing on my face. Nat says,

"I don't know, Ryan..."

I sigh.

"Please!"

Nat looks into my eyes.

"One night...if I don't think your sorry enough then...I can't be with you."

She says. I nod enthusiastically. Nat gives me half a smile and I grab her hand and squeeze it. I walk out the room and go back into Andy's room. All the boys look at me and I punch the air.

"I get one night to show her that I'm sorry. If she thinks I am then we get back together. If not...death for me."

I explain. Andy claps me on the shoulder and Ad's and Joel high five me.