Time to pick up my 5 year old son...alone

(Natalie's P.O.V)(3 months since the breakup)

It's Ryan's turn to pick Jackson up from school today. He's got his swimming lesson today straight after school so Ryan better not forget. Then my little boy is coming home. Everyone's coming round tonight aswell. I'm not sure about Ryan. Before we broke up, there was a lot of arguments. We were just slipping away from each other. Ryan said a lot of things that I cry at now, but it was the last straw when he picked up the phone pissed out of his mind. So I packed and left with Jackson. Moved back into Andy's house, Joel was sweet enough to move into Ryan's house again. Joel and Lizzie have been going out for about 5 months now. It took Joel a lot of time to pluck up the courage to ask her out. They're so cute together. Andy has had a fling with many girls but they never last 2 months. Adam and Narissa are still going strong, they've gone on holiday with Alex and Rose. Yep, they've still got 2 kids. 7 years old. Rose has the most gorgeous hair ever. She always begs me to plait it whenever she's round. Andy comes down the stairs. He waves and I wave back.

"Coffee?"

He asks. I nod and he flips the kettle on.

"Sorry that I've only just woken up. I couldn't get to sleep for ages"

He explains. I smile. It's 2 in the afternoon.

"It's alright, Andy. I only woke up 2 hours ago."

I say. Andy laughs. Jackson was sleeping at Ryan's last night.

"Andy...you really need to find yourself a woman. A lovely woman."

I joke. Andy moans.

"Not this again! Nat, I'm fine. Besides...I have you back in my house now!"

He says, taking my hands. I tut.

"No, this is just until I get back on my feet after the Ryan thing..."

I say. Andy nods. He was a bit 'Iffy' towards Ryan for a month but I guess he got used to the facts.

"Is Jackson over here now?"

Andy asks. I nod.

"Yep. He stays here a week, he stays at Ryan's a week. He's got his swimming lesson after school. I don't trust Ryan to remember..."

I reply, biting my lip. After Andy hands me my coffee,

"Don't worry about it. I'll drop him a text for you."

I smile in thanks and we sit talking about everything. Were siblings. Me and Andy tell each other everything. Suddenly, a smile breaks out on Andy's face.

"Why do you want me to get married so bad?"

He asks. I blush.

"Because! Your going on 30 and all the girls you get are basically after your money. You need to settle down!"

I reply. Andy bursts out laughing. I swat him on the arm.

"No way am I settling down! The band is big, my dreams are beginning to come true...I'm in heaven!"

He says, stretching and yawning. I roll my eyes and finish my coffee. I take the mug to the sink and rub my eyes.

"I've been awake for 2 hours and I didn't notice the clumps of sleep in my eye. I'm stupid today."

I say, shaking my head in disbelief. Andy chuckles.

(Ryan's P.O.V)

3.30pm. I'm on time which is good. I stand in the playground surrounded by other waiting parents. The usual bell goes off and I look up from the ground. Flocks of kids come rushing out and I see a blond head bobbing its way over to me. I smile and bend down so that Jackson can run into my arms . He runs into them and I hug him tightly.