Wedding Bells...but not for me...

(Natalie's P.O.V)

"Okay, Narissa. Adam hasnt seen you and Ryan hasnt seen me."

I assure the bride and she calms down. She's about to get married and Ryan's dying to see my dress. We hug each other a final time and just as we've checked that we look perfect, the music starts playing. I run a hand over my red dress and grab Narissa's veil. She takes a breath and the doors open for her. We start to walk through the aisle and I see Adam at the head of the church with Andy, Ryan and Joel behind him. I gasp when I see Ryan. He looks handsome in a maroon suit with his hair highlighting the whole outfit. I see his silver earrings and his nose stud (yes, he has a nose stud) glint in the light and notice that hes staring at me, a massive grin on his face. I look back to Adam and focus on not making Narissa fall. The two lovebirds stand together and I lay the veil out behind her and stand in my place. Andy gives me a thumbs up and Joel winks at me. I smile at watch the ceremony take place. As they are both saying their vows, I see Andy turn to the others, mutter something and fake yawn. All three of them laugh silently so I glare at them dangerously. They focus on Narissa and Adam again just as they are pronounced man and wife. There's applause and choruses of whoops. A tear drops from my eye as Narissa's face fills with happiness. People bombard them both with Congratulations and Wishes and just after I've said congratulations, 2 strong arms pull me away from the crowd.

"You look gorgeous, baby girl. Well done."

Ryan says against my lips. I kiss him and say,

"Thanks. Your not so bad yourself. And I would say well done back but you didnt really do that much."

Ryan laughs.

"Oh, harsh, babe. I've made Adam put some special songs on the club play lists so we can get all romantic...not that I'm not romantic anyway."

He says seductively. I scoff.

"Ryan, since when are you romantic?!"

Ryan raises his eyebrow at me and smirks. He says,

"Alright, Miss Brown. Tonight I'll show you just how romantic Mr Fletcher can get."

I giggle like a little girl and I say,

"Ooo! Looking forward to it..."

Ryan laughs and kisses me again. Andy comes up with Joel and Ryan stands by whilst they both hug me.

"Adam says we cant go bird hunting tonight. Apparently its not appropriate at Weddings. Joel, we'll do it some near time. Just dont turn gay.",

Andy jokes. I laugh hard and Joel joins in. He says,

"Well, after seeing you guys naked countless times, I guess I'm just immune."

Andy and Ryan laugh and out the corner of my eye, I see a big white thing dissappear behind the curtains.

"Baby, I'm just gonna go somewhere. Love you. ",

I tell Ryan and he nods and pecks my lips. I go round the curtain and go out onto the balcony. Narissa is leaning on the ledge. I smile slightly and go next to her. "Your beautiful, Narissa. What are you thinking about?",

I soothe. Narissa takes a deep breath and explains.

"Just of how things are going to work now. Me and Adam will have to have a house together, the honeymoon, babies and stuff like that."

Bless her...

"What, are you worried? Because yeah, you will have to get a house together, the honeymoon will be amazing and a baby? Its always got an Auntie Natalie and an Uncle Ryan!"