Catherine Sugg

Ariana Grande (queen 👑💜) is playing Catherine 👆
Full Name : Catherine Olivia Louisa Sugg
Nicknames : Cat, Suggster
Occupation : Youtuber/ Singer (former Victoria's Secret Angel)
Age : 21
D.O.B : 12/12/1993, (Lacock, Bristol, England)
Description : Pic above 👆👆
Personality : Kind, Caring, Outgoing, Animal Lover, Sweet, Stunning, Hot, Doesn't like conflict, Honest at times which can seem like she's a bit rude, Loves pretty much everything 😂🙈 (sorry I suck at descriptions 😂)
Songs : All of the My Everything Album and everything Ariana released since,
Plus 'Glow' By Ella Henderson, 'I knew you were trouble' 'Everything Has Changed' 'Style' 'Bad Blood' 'Wildest Dreams' and 'Out of the Woods' By Taylor Swift, Charlie Puths part of 'See You Again', Ella Henderson's parts in 'Glitterball' and 'Crazy in Love' the cover by 'Sofia Karlberg'
Background : Catherine started her YouTube channel in September 2012 and has since gained 10,347,289 million subscribers, she started modelling for Victoria's Secret in 2013 and walked the 2013 Fashion Show as an Angel and finished modelling in April 2015 to focus (😉😏) on her music career, Her first EP (named 'New Beggings') featured 'I Knew You Were Trouble', Everything Has Changed' 'Glow' and 'Cadillac Song' and debuted highly in the UK Charts in January 2014, She released her debut album 'My Everything' in June 2014 and it went straight to number one for six weeks. (A/n this is all made up 😂🙈) In 2015 she went on tour (The Honeymoon Tour) and released two more EP's '1994' and 'Christmas and Chill'. Catherine is the sister of Zoe and Joe Sugg and also has another brother called Luke. She still does YouTube and her new second album 'Dangerous Woman' is to be released in May 2016.
Fears : The Dark, Confined Spaces, Spiders, Snakes and Heights.