Disaster Chef and Sleepy George

We walk into a sort of clearing and I can immediately tell we are doing the eating trial. 'Oh my god, I knew it!' I say as soon as I see Ant and Dec. 'Haha I think you already know what this is don't you Catherine!?' Ant says smirking evilly. 'Are we doing the eating one?' I ask nervously and they both nod at the same time. I groan but Lady C seems happy. 'Perfect, I'm starving!' She says poshly. 'Not after this you won't be Lady c.' I say laughing along with Ant and Dec. They explain more about the trial and tell us we will have 5 things to eat and one drink each in order to win 11 meals and a round of drinks for everybody if we complete all the food. Then we begin, first I had to eat 3 cockroaches and Lady C had to eat 3 crickets. I really wanted to cry, they taste even worse than they smell! But I didn't and we managed to clear both dishes. Then we had to eat beach worms and turkey bollocks, which Lady C seemed to love, and we cleared both of those. Round 3 was camel tongue for me and camel lips for Lady C. I almost threw up 3 times but I managed to somehow clear mine and so did Lady C. Then it was fish eyes for me and pigs for her, that was probably the toughest round. Then the final food round was croc penis and croc anus, which although sounds terrible wasn't actually that bad. That probably makes me sound like a weirdo but we managed to clear them meaning we only had one round left! Finally two drinks were placed in front of us and we were told we had to drink pigs brain cocktails, but before we could start I almost threw up again. 'Are you alright Catherine?' Dec was laughing at my constant burping and heaving. 'I'm in a really bad way guys.' I say like a lost puppy, making Lady C and Ant start laughing too so I joined in to take my mind off how sick I was feeling. We both managed to down the pigs brain but I really didn't feel right, even when we got back to camp. 'Hi!' I said cheering as we started to get close to camp. Everyone got up cheering as we announced we got 11 stars and drinks for everyone, but as Brian gave me a hug I suddenly felt like I really needed to be sick. I ran back up the path that leads to the draw bridge a little bit and half knelt down as I threw up everything I had eaten for the past two days.

A few seconds later I felt somebody start rubbing my back and somebody else holding my hair out of my face. When I finished I leant back into a Jorgie and Yvette hug and burst out laughing. Eventually they both joined in as well and we had a two minute laughing fit over nothing. The jungle is actually making us go crazy! 'Right I am gonna go and have a shower now!' I say still giggling a little bit as we walk back into camp. 'Alright, well done sweet you sounded amazing in the trial!' Everyone congratulated me as I went straight over to my floor bed where George was still sleeping with his hand over his mouth almost exactly like he was when I left three hours ago, except now he was snoring slightly and he had cocooned himself into his sleeping bag. 'Has he not woken up since we left!?' I ask quietly and Kieron shook his head smirking. 'Maybe he'll only wake up if you kiss him like sleeping beauty.' He says still smirking. Wait what!? Everyone else who heard him started laughing and I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. 'She's blushing!' Brian shouts as they continue to take the mickey out of me, but I just ignore them and change into my vs midi beach bandeau bikini (pic above), wrapping my top around me afterwards so I could execute my plan for before my shower.

I slowly pulled down the sleeping bag that was covering George's face to be met by his long bed hair, wonky glasses that had obviously moved whilst he was sleeping and a topless George. Trying not to get too distracted I gently pressed my fingers over his nose, making him startle himself and wake up quickly. Everyone around me who witnessed my plan burst out laughing and I was already practically rolling around on the floor laughing. 'What the-?' He says starting to wake up properly as I begin to calm down a bit. 'Are you going for your trial?' He asked in a deep, husky, morning voice that almost made my heart stop, as he lifted up his round rimmed glasses and wiped the sleep out of his eyes. I start giggling again at his comment but he just looks confused. 'I don't know why you're laughing, yours are pretty much the same.' He says pointing to the slightly girlier pair of glasses on my pillow. 'It's not that! George I went for my trial 3 hours ago, we've just got back!' I explain giggling still. His eyes widen and he suddenly shoots up to a sitting position. 'How'd you do!?' He says over-excitedly. 'Woah, calm down! We got all 11 stars and drinks!' I say smiling proudly. 'Yay!!' He shouts and goes to give me a hug. 'I wouldn't!' Me, Jorgie, Brian, Susannah and Kieron shout at the same time, laughing when he jumps back in shock. 'Why what was it?' He says yawning again all of a sudden. 'It was the eating trial and I've just been sick!' I say and he pulls a disgusted face, ' anyway you can go back to sleep now I'm going down to the creek for a sort of wash, I just wanted to tell you we got 11 stars!' I smile widely. 'Okay well I shall give you a hug once you've cleaned but hi-5 for now!' He says giving me a hi-5. I grab a clean blue tank top from my backpack and my glasses so I can sunbathe whilst I'm down by the creek. 'Jorgie you coming with me?' I say as I drop my dirty top onto my bed and get up to pull my boots on again, after I took them off to change into my bikini, exposing my body to the rest of the camp. Well Lady C had gone straight to sleep, Tony and Chris had left to do a challenge and Brian was off getting a note of some sort so only half the camp really. 'OMG Cat!' I hear Jorgie wolf whistle and everyone else looks up. I see George's eyes widen and his, Susannah, Yvette's mouths drop open. 'Come on Jorgie!' I say already feeling a tiny bit self-conscious, even if I don't have that bad a body. 'Are you a model for Victoria's Secret or something!?' Yvette said laughing slightly as everyone else stared at me, or my 'assets' in George's case. 'Haha no not anymore.' I say giggling a bit too. 'Wait, not anymore!?' Jorgie says grabbing her sunbathing stuff. 'Yeah I used to be but I stopped.' I shrugged, my job as a Victoria's Secret model wasn't too short lived. I wasn't old enough to do the fashion show in 2012 as I was only 17, but I was told that I could model at shoots all year and then do the 2013 fashion show when I would be 18. I did that one and it was absolutely amazing! I even gained the Angel status and got to meet Taylor Swift! My music mainly came out in 2014 and because that was really successful I couldn't do as much modelling due to recording sessions, interviews and performances so I still did some VS stuff but not a lot. However they still asked me back for the 2014 show and I even got to perform a few of my songs during the University of PINK section, before quitting modelling in March 2015 to focus on my music and touring. Hence all the free bikinis, underwear and clothes I got given. 'Well no wonder you look so hot and sexy then! You do have a boyfriend don't you?' Yvette says and at this I see George listening intently and I almost laugh. 'I did but we broke up in October.' I say and Kieron and Jorgie smirk evilly. 'Ey up George get in there mate!' Kieron says before I hear his distinct laugh along with Jorgies. 'Very funny Kieron. Jorgie you ready?' I say walking towards the path to the creek. 'Yeah let's go!' She says skipping ahead of me like she was waiting for me to be ready. I roll my eyes ,smiling and follow her down the path to the creek.