Celebrity Cyclone!!

Soon after that Jorgie and Tony left to do the Dingo Dollar Challenge for today, meaning me, George, Kieron and Vicky were left on our own. I plod back over to my bed to go and lie down again and a few minutes after I lie down I feel George getting onto the bed too. 'Hello.' I say slightly confused as he just cuddles himself up at the bottom of my bed and goes back to sleep after cocooning himself in his brown blanket and sleeping bag. About half an hour later, after George falls fast asleep on my bed and I get off of it, and move onto the floor to have my daily cuddle with Vicky, to let him sleep as he did most of the work last night in the bunker anyway. 'Hello Patty.' I mumble as I wrap my arms round her waist as she's mid way through a conversation with Kieron and I feel like a needy five year old but oh well. 'Hello Suggy.' She laughs back as she wraps her arms round my shoulders and carries on talking to Kieron as she sees George asleep on my bed. I nod off for about half an hour after that until the phone rings, and wakes both me and George up, for the dingo dollar question and Vicky runs up to get it, meaning I full on face plant the floor. 'Sorry Cat!' Vicky says as the three of them laugh at my tired state. 'According to an online survey, what percentage of men in Britain would like their penis to be larger?' She laughs even more as she tells us the question. 'A 35% or B 54%?'

--Catherine's Bush Telegraph--

'That's gotta be a no brainer. Every lad in Britain is gonna want a bigger piece if they can have one surely!' I say confused slightly.

'54.' George says, still in my bed, after a bit and Vicky starts laughing. 'Woah! I think we've just had an insight into your penis George!' She says and me and Kieron burst out laughing too. 'I reckon all guys want a bigger willy?' He argues his point but Kieron carries on laughing. 'But are men gonna admit that though?' I say raising my eyebrows at the both of them. 'Well can I get any bigger than 12 inches?' Kieron smirks, clearly joking, and me and Vicky burst out laughing again. 'Not now you've said that you can't mate!' 'Bigger's always better innit!' Vicky says and I can't help but laugh at the fact I'm talking about penis size's with Vicky Pattison, George Shelley and Kieron Dyer! 'If the doctor said you can have another inch, I'm not gonna turn it down.' Kieron says then Vicky says 'Bigger?' And we all agree so she tells Kiosk Kieth our answer then returns to our little cuddle. 'If I was a boy I'd have a massive penis.' 'Really!?' 'I reckon so, like, yeah. I think I would y'know I'd get all the girls.' She says and we all burst out laughing. 'I'd probably have a long skinny one.' I say giggling after I realised what I'd said. 'Would ya!?' 'How big is George's Cat?' Kieron suddenly asks smirking at me. 'That's inappropriate and why you're asking me I do not know!' I say and him and Vicky start laughing at me. 'That wasn't a rat tail babe.' I suddenly hear George say and my eyes widen. 'George you're not meant to play along with it!' 'Sorry!'

--Catherine's Bush Telegraph--

'Stop it! I don't like the sexual innuendos, me and George are just friends at the moment... and I just don't like penis talk...'

'Truly when are you two going on a date together?' 'We've been on a date! And we're going to India together.' 'Are youse gonna find yourselves?' 'We found ourselves last night!' 'Oh did you yeah!?' 'She found bits of me I never thought I had!' George says and with that I bury my head in my hands in Vicky's chest to hide my blush and laughter. 'Is that that extra inch he was talking about before?' Vicky says and we all start laughing yet again. A few minutes later Tony and Jorgie walk back into camp without the treat for the fifth time in a row. We are absolute dog shite at this!

The next morning Ant and Dec come in to tell us who has made it to the semi-finals and who has come sixth.

'Catherine, it might be you.' Oh my god I don't wanna leave yet!

'Kieron, it's not you.'

'Jorgie, it's not you.'

'George, it's not you.'