Lady C: Round One

After a quick dip in the sort of pool creek thing and about an hours sunbathing we hear our names being called. 'Catherine, Jorgie there's an announcement!' We run back up to camp, me now in my my tank top and shorts so my body is covered up. 'Campmates, the public have been voting for who they want to see become the new camp leader. They have been voting for the past 24 hours and they have decided that Tony will be the new team leader with Chris being made his deputy. The camp leader will delegate all jobs around camp and will have the final say in all decisions. No one apart from the leader is allowed to sit in the leaders chair. Basically we have to do what we're told and anything we wanna do we have to ask them.' Brian says after we both sit down on one of the logs next to Lady C and Yvette. 'Oh my word!' Susannah says nicely but still angrily. 'This is bullshit, I feel like I'm back at school!' I say loudly to nobody in particular. 'Well I don't think it's literal and if it is we'll just strike.' Lady C smiles poshly causing the rest of us girls to laugh. 'So they're doing a challenge now and we just have to wait for them to get back?' Duncan asks Brian and he nods.
For the next hour or so George gives everybody except Lady C charcoal face paint that he found and we all look mental. 'They're you go. I have you whiskers and a nose so now you really are a cat!' He giggles. 'Oh my god you look like Dan and Phil!' He says in awe and my eyes widen. 'You really do like your youtubers don't you!' I say giggling. 'Yep, I used to like you and Marcus as my two favourites but because you broke up it's you and Caspar Lee I think!' He smiles proudly at his British youtuber knowledge as I think of my best South-African sounding friend back in England. 'He's an absolute nightmare to live with though! He drives Joe up the wall!' I say laughing as he moves on to give Yvette a moustache.  As soon as he finishes Brian runs back into camp with another letter. 'Celebrities, based on their first impressions of you, the new Camp Leader and Deputy have been faced with their first challenge in charge of you all and have ranked you in order of who they think is the most hard working in camp to who they think is the least hard-working_' well this is a terrible idea. The two campmates they decided we're the least hard working are...' Someone's gonna kick off in a second. 'Lady C...' Oh fuck. 'And Yvette.' Brian Finished. Wait what!? We all look at Yvette, who looks just as shocked as the rest of us. We all look confused and are silent for a bit. 'The funniest thing is Chris is the laziest!' Duncan says as we all make our way back over to our own beds. Which was when Lady C started to kick off as she was told her and Yvette would have to complete a challenge. 'And what is the reward for this challenge?' She asked me like I had a clue. 'I have no idea but it must be to sort of prove you should stay in camp I guess.' I say and she sighs. 'Well this might be the last you see of me then!' She says then her and Yvette disappear.
Roughly half an hour later or I'm guessing as I don't have anyway of telling the time now, my hair is in two Dutch braids and I'm sat on my floor bed with George and Jorgie, wearing my glasses while relaxing and platting Jorgies hair like mine, when Tony and Chris re appear 'Oh hey!' I shout over to them as I carry on Jorgie's hair. They explain why they did what they did and although it did make sense it wasn't really very logical, then Tony sits down on his throne like he is the best human being ever made. As soon as I finish Jorgie's hair us Brian and George decide to sunbathe again and have a little nap whilst we wait for Lady C and Yvette to come back. 'Do you think Lady C will do it?' Jorgie says as we all lie down on top of our jackets in our swimwear. 'Not a chance.' Me, George and Brian say at exactly the same time.
Not long after, Lady C waltzes back into camp on her own, surprise surprise, and wouldn't say a word to Tony or Chris. Whilst they were over there arguing about a stupid challenge us 4 and Susannah were trying our hardest not to laugh. 'Lady C where's Yvette?' Duncan asks out of the blue. 'She's dumb enough to be doing it!' She replied and by now everyone was listening intently. 'She said she wants the reward but I said I have 5 tiaras , I turned down one of the richest men on earth, there's nothing that would reduce me to sell myself when I think it's wrong.' She finished and that was when me, George and Jorgie all burst out into silent fits of laughter as the rest of the camp continued to argue and bicker. 'I can just imagine Ant and Dec making loads of jokes about that!' I say still laughing as the others nod. Soon after, Yvette came back with a key to unlock something at the back of the camp. 'Can we open it then!?' We all trotted up the steps to the door and Kieron unlocked it. Behind the door was a vending machine with all of our favourite snacks in it. 'OMG I can already smell the gummy bears!' I say screaming and pointing to my favourite snack. 'Yvette thankyou thankyou thankyou!' I finish and everyone piles into a group hug around her. 'Wait there's one that says 5 hammocks!' George says excitedly at the slight possibility of us having a proper place to sleep. 'Gotta get the hammocks for the babies!' Brian says and Yvette agrees. 'YAS BEDS!' Me and George scream excitedly hugging and hi-fiving, making everyone else laugh. We get the card down and out of the vending machine and Yvette runs off to grab them. 'Here come the hammocks l!' She yells running back into camp with all five of them.
---------------BUSH TELEGRAPH-------------
'OMG IM SO EXCITED TO SLEEP IN MY HAMMOCK!' I say to the camera doing my own made up little happy dance.