An All Nighter With A Full English On Top

After Jorgie and Kieron have left to do the trial and then came back a while later with 3 stars, Tony and Duncan were a little angry that Jorgie did it as they felt she shouldn't have, but they quickly got over it as they were the two picked to do the next dingo dollar challenge. About an hour and a half later the phone box rang meaning all we had to do now was answer the question correctly. 'What percentage of adults in Britain know what is going on in their teenagers life.' 'Is it A 81% or B 64%?' Ferne asked us as we all looked to Kieron as he was the only one here with kids let alone teenagers. 'I thought it would be a lot lower, I mean I definitely don't know what's going on in my 15 and 13 year olds lives completely.' He says and the rest of us all nod. 'What about all those ones who think they're proper brilliant parents and they know whats going on but they don't?' I ask and everyone then says the same kind of thing. We all agree definitely on B so Ferne tells my EX mate, after my squirrel challenge yesterday which I'm not bitter about at all... Kiosk Keith our answer and comes to sit back down with the rest of us. The two of them return still without any treats and everyone kicks off at British Parents for lying to the survey, though some of us were trying not to laugh at how hyper and angry it made Tony.

As we all start to get bored again I hop over to George's bed in my sleeping bag, just about making it all the way until I fall over but land on top of his knees, waking him up. 'Want a hand massage?' I say in a pretend creepy voice, as I blow a bit of hair out of my eyes and he sits up, laughing at me but still nodding. I clumsily get myself onto his bed and unzip the sleeping bag so I can get out. I then lie with my legs draped over George's lap and grab his left palm. We start to do a bit of stupid role-play after he asks me what it's like to have to act out a date, like I had to when I did my dare or dare video with The Janoskians, Alfie, Marcus and Mazz and went into a bar and had to flirt with someone as a dare.

--Kieron's Bush Telegraph--

'George and Catherine's banter is absolutely awful, come on George you're a man, you need to up your game mate!' He laughs slightly. 'Him and Catherine always flirt though and I'm seeing signs of her blushing so maybe they do have a secret crush on each other!' He finishes, completely unaware of what happened in the exact spot he's sitting in a couple of days ago.

--George's Bush Telegraph--

'I think Kieron's just jealous because he either likes Catherine or me and... I'm not into that kind of stuff Kieron.' He tries to be serious but bursts out laughing afterwards.

Even at dinner Kieron persists on the me and George thing. 'Have you got any left Cat? Oh I see you gave them all to your boyfriend instead ey?' He smirks and I groan, 'Kieronnn.' I say and George just blushes. 'I'm really happy for you both.' Tony says, also smirking. 'Oh my god not you as well!' I say face palming to hide my quickly growing red cheeks. After dinner Ferne reads from a laminate that Me and George have got to go and do an overnight challenge together just the two of us. Great, this is gonna help my case. 'Hahaha, omg no way! Jorgie, Kieron and Tony all laugh at us as they literally only just stopped teasing us about it. 'Ha ha very funny, right see you all tomorrow guys!' I shout and wave goodbye as we head off to some sort of bunker. 'George and Catherine, tonight you will be staying in the Bush Bunker, which is full of alarm clocks that will go off throughout the night. When each alarm sounds you have 15 seconds to turn it off, if you fail to turn them off within 15 seconds on 3 occasions then you have failed the challenge, if you complete the challenge successfully you'll win a luxury breakfast of Bacon, Eggs and Sausages, Baked Beans, Tomatoes, Mushrooms and Bread for everybody in camp. Let's do this!!' George says and I just squeal. 'I want the Bacon!!! Right we seriously have to smash this, I am not sleeping all night!' I say and we hi-five quickly before we head off to the bunker. 'Lets get funky in the bunky.' He says just as we enter and I can't help but laugh at his terrible accent. Oh my god the amount of alarm clocks around and the ticking from each one of them was genuinely enough to drive someone mad. 'Listen to that sound, thats all night!' George says and I groan, think about the Bacon Catherine think about the Bacon. 'And there's rat poo on the floor.' George points to the ground by his feet and my eyes widen, oh for gods sake! As we both eventually take a seat on the makeshift beds we've been given the first alarm goes off and we both run around like wild geese trying to find it. George shuts it up quickly and I can't tell you how much worse it got from there. 'This isn't how I imagined our first date to be.' George said winking and giggling as he cocooned himself inside his sleeping bag like I'd just done a few seconds ago, 'What trapped in a bunker in Australia listening to and turning off alarm clocks all night, pfft I don't know what you're on about mate this is class.' I say sarcastically as I wrinkle my nose at the god awful smell of rat poo. 'What was your first date ever?' He asks and I think for a while. 'I went to the cinema with my first boyfriend to watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, but half way through the movie he started trying to kiss me but I just kept getting really pissed off at him for making me miss the movie!' I say cringing and laughing at my 15 year old self. 'What was yours?' I ask as I see him giggling at my awful date, 'Mine was in Australia, in a bunker...' He starts and I see where he's going and I burst out laughing. 'Underground, with loads of cocks, I mean clocks.' He bursts out laughing too as I'm practically rolling around on the floor, even in the rat poo.

--Catherine's Side Moment--

'I'd call it flanter, flirty banter!' I say giggling as I think back to the beginning of the night. 'He's one of my best mates now and he's not too bad on the eye so that definitely helped make the time go quicker.'

All of a sudden rats came in, then more rats, then spiders and all the alarms kept going off, but we couldn't concentrate properly because of the rats, we managed to just about get about half an hours proper sleep at the same time but then we took it in turns until eventually the claxon sounded, meaning it must now be morning. We leave the bunker and I immediately spot the breakfast. I grab the basket and we practically run back to camp to show everyone what we've won. When we get back we cook an absolutely amazing breakfast before Ant and Dec come into camp to tell us who's leaving today.

'Catherine... The public have decided, its not you.'

'Duncan, it might be you.'

'George, it's not you.'

'Jorgie, it's not you.'

'Kieron, it's not you.'

'Tony, it isn't you.'

'Ferne, it might be you.'

'So Vicky that means it won't be you.' 'Cheers lads.'

'So, Ferne and Duncan the next person to leave I'm a Celebrity is.... Both of you.' Dec says and everyone gasps, Ferne really wanted to stay in! She wanted to win it! Vicky and George seem particularly upset as they say goodbye to Ferne and the rest of us say goodbye to Duncan. 'Hey you finally get to see your girlfriend!' I say nudging his side as he laughs before giving me a hug. 'Haha good luck darlin'! I hope you win it!' He says and then whispers the last part as my eyes widen and he smiles and waves goodbye. 'Oh my god enjoy everything at that hotel for me!' I say pulling Ferne into a hug, our relationship was so weird, one minute we're hugging and the next minute she's glaring daggers at me. I see Vicky getting emotional as Ferne and Duncan leave the camp and we watch them walking over the bridge so I pull her and George, who looks a bit down too, into a big hug. 'Well then there were six!' Tony laughs slightly to lighten the mood when we get back to camp, which feels even more empty now, and makes me think; how the hell did Tony from Spandau Ballet last longer than someone from TOWIE in here!?

After that me and George literally both go straight to sleep after getting absolutely none of it last night. When I wake up a few hours later though Kieron and Vicky are both walking out of camp. 'They've gone to do the trial.' Jorgie says as she comes to sit on my bed so we can have a chat as I watch Tony do about 4 push ups against the log then give up. What the hell was that gonna do!? 'Did you not fancy it Ton?' I ask sleepily as he tells me he couldn't do it because he weighed too much for the harness, which doesn't completely explain the 4 press ups he just did. I go to sleep again, with Jorgie eventually falling asleep next to me too, for a while until I wake up and Jorgie, Tony and George are all sat around the camp fire. 'When did you get up?' I say unwrapping my blanket from around my body as I start to walk over to the fire, not bothering to put my jacket on. Then Vicky and Kieron come running into camp to get under the shelter and out of the rain, even if they are already soaked. They explain what they had to do and I notice Vicky looks slightly perkier now than she was earlier when Ferne left, then they tell us they got 5 out of 6 meals, which is absolutely brilliant! We then all have to vote for a new Camp Leader, as Ferne left and we now don't have one. 'Vicky, before you open that box, if I am not Team Leader I swear to god!' Kieron says and we all laugh. I did vote for him when we had to write down a name a few minutes ago though as I know he's desperate to do it and practically nobody else is! 'First Vote is for... 1. Myself or 2. Catherine. So I'm guessing this is you Kieron!' Vicky reads out. Oh god not again please!! Kieron laughs and nods as I start to worry a little bit. 'Next vote goes to...' Vicky turns the piece of paper around to reveal my name and two hearts next to it. 'Oh my god you're kidding me!' Kieron says and George starts apologising, meaning it was him who put the hearts next to my name not Jorgie like I thought it was. 'Can I abdicate to Kieron if I do get it!?' I groan and he looks genuinely happily at me and nods but it turns out I don't actually need to as everyone else voted for Kieron anyway!