Scrabble Dabbles and Down Day 1

I could not have been more wrong. Pretty much as soon as we woke up the next morning Spencer left the show and the jungle all together for some unknown reason that nobody will tell us about, which left us 3 on our own in the shitty camp. And to make things even worse Ferne and Vicky didn't read the letter properly and didn't tell us that we were going to live on basic rations, that we ate all of last night by accident, which now means all three of us are practically in starvation mode by mid afternoon. 'Brian, Catherine and Jorgie, today you will all be going up against three members of croc creek to compete to win a lovely meal for your camp. You must go straight to the bush tucker trial clearing ready to swim, good luck.' Brian reads from the note he just found. 'Brilliant so we've got to do a trial that I guarantee involve swimming in some kind of bug infested water, making us throw up all the food we've eaten and have no more of, great!' Jorgie says sassily, I think she's having a bit of a rough time in here. But to be honest I think all 3 of us are. 'I'd usually say something to make everyone feel a bit better now but even I feel too crap to do that.' I sulk a little bit, still cocooned in my sleeping bag. 'Oh well, at least we get to see some of the others from camp.' Jorgie sighs and she hops up in her sleeping bag to lie next to me so we can huddle together in the morning chilliness. 'I'll go get ready first then call you guys when I'm done so you can still chill for a little bit!' Brian says as he grabs his stuff and runs off to the bathroom to change quickly, us two thanking him as he darts away. Me and Jorgie huddle together in silence, just thinking about stuff, I've been thinking about my family a lot while I've been in the jungle and I think it's making me miss them all more. I know for a fact that my mum, dad and Zöe were flying out to Australia two days after I did, as Zöe had book signings of her new book Girl Online: On Tour to complete first and mum said that she should probably stay and help her, so they would've arrived in Australia yesterday and hopefully they're keeping my YouTube channel updated with Vlogs of them in Australia and challenge videos I pre-filmed and edited with many different people. I don't know if Alfie was coming with them but if he was I guarantee he's already sleeping all day or vlogging/filming himself scaring Zöe all day and either way I can guarantee it's driving her mad! Joe's probably playing some kind of prank on Caspar, who's most likely thinking of a prank to play on Joe. Oli, Conor, Josh and Jack are most likely all out getting drunk together as we speak and for some stupid reason I decided to leave JJ and Deji in charge of my social media, so I probably now have several rude posts filling up my twitter timeline but hey, even that's not worse than eating a crocodile penis on national televesion! As my stomach starts to churn at the mere thought of my second trial here Brian jogs back up to camp meaning I actually have to remove myself from my sleeping bag now and get changed. I grab my pink vs bikini, my vest top and my red baggy trousers and follow Jorgie down to get ready for yet another trial.

25 minutes later we arrive at the bush tucker trial clearing to see two scrabble boards and a big pool full of gunk. Well I wonder what we'll be doing then! I outwardly groan as I see some scrabble letters peeking out of the side of the gunk pool and realise what we're probably going to have to do. We stand behind the scrabble board on that says Snake Rock on it and get told that we just need to wait for the other camps team to get here. We wait another 15 minutes as me, Jorgie and Brian try and discuss tactics while nobody is listening before I see Kieron, Chris and George appear from the bushes. 'Oh hey!' Kieron says and the three of us kind of get excited at familiar faces even though it's literally been a day and a bit. 'Heyyy!' I say giggling a bit although I don't think I've giggled at all since primary school, obviously the jungle is making me go mad. We all gather round our scrabble board and Brian reads out the card he was just given telling us what we have to do, then we all split into teams again and each team has to pick one person to swim in the gunk and get the letters. Brian can't do it on medical grounds so that leaves me or Jorgie, either way I'm pretty sure we're screwed. 'Right, I probably won't be very good at getting the letters, just saying.' Jorgie puts her hands up in defence almost immediately and pulls a face at either the smell or the look of the pool. 'Well I don't mind doing it, but I'm not very good at making the words though!' I say warning everyone incase we fail, though Brian and Jorgie seemed to think it would be fine and that we'd got a better chance than he other three. 'Okay so Catherine, you sure you're okay to do it?' Brian asks and I nod, giving each of the other two a hi five as we wait to see which one of the other three takes off their shirt to go swimming. About 30 seconds later all three of them nod and I see George start to take off his shirt and put on his goggles. 'Bloody hell!' I whisper to myself and Jorgie catches it as well and starts to laugh at me as I smile. I turn around, facing away from everyone else and slip out of my baggy trousers and vest top so I at least have some dry clothes to walk back to camp in. I strap my mic back around my body and tie my hair in a messy bun with my bandana as I turn around to see George almost ready to jump into the pool, just tying a bandana over his own hair. 'Right tactics... what the hell do I do when I get in there!?' I whisper loud enough for Jorgie and Brian to hear me. 'For the first one just do whatever George does just don't take too long or we won't have much time to find a word!' Brian says just as someone shouts my name. 'Catherine!' George shouts smirking at me, waving me over to the pool, and honestly the closer I get the more I wanna throw up just at the smell alone. George's team start trash talking us just before we start, but in all honesty I'm slightly pre occupied staring at George's body, so before I can even really think about something to say back George whispers to me 'Am I distracting you?' My eyes widen and I must be blushing as he continues to smirk at me so instead of replying I shove him into the gunk pool and I hop in myself. He reappears a few seconds later, completely covered from the top of his head in horrible smelly goo and stares at me in shock with his mouth wide open. 'Not in the slightest Shelley!' I say after composing myself as I hear the claxon sound for us to start and George's team all laughing their arses off.