The Calm Before the Storm

A few hours later Ferne walks in with a note in her hand as all of us are gathered around the fire again after dinner. 'Celebrities, Lady C, Chris and Kieron have decided that Tony will be their bellboy and... Catherine will be their chambermaid.' WHAT!!? I look up at everyone quickly and see all their mouths wide open, obviously in just as much shock as I am. Once I realise Ferne wasn't joking my hand flies to my forehead and I sigh outwardly. 'If the bellboy and chambermaid do not fulfil their duties all the dingo dimes will be removed from your camp account.' Ferne carries on after she tells us what we will have to do. 'Wait but what the hell has Catherine done to deserve to do that!?' Yvette says as everyone agrees with her and I look at Tony to see that he kind of understands why they chose him but does not look like he wants to do it one bit either. Let's just say that the three of their decision didn't go down very well here. 'But that's not fair though Catherine has done absolutely nothing wrong in here the whole time, she won all the stars in the food trial, did the ghost train for Susannah when me and Jorgie couldn't finish it and she always helped us out with things even when she was told she couldn't do anything as camp leader. So why should she have to do this for them?!' Yvette carries on as everyone nods and agrees again and to be completely honest I couldn't have said it better myself. 'To be completely honest I was thinking we should just say no.' Tony says and everyone looks between me and him. 'Do you think?' I ask quietly, as I haven't spoken a word since Ferne started reading out the letter. 'I don't wanna do it.' Tony says bluntly and I nod. 'Me either, not one bit and I really don't think it's fair, it's just humiliating and embarrassing.' I say and he nods, apparently feeling the same as me. 'I'll do anything, I'll jump off anything, I'll eat anything but I won't serve anybody, I'm sorry guys.' He says but everyone agrees with him. 'Okay cool yeah, I'm sure Lady C would not do this whatsoever if it was the other way round so yeah I'm happy not doing it if you are.' I say and we nod at each other and look to the rest of the camp. Luckily they all completely agree with the rest of us and don't mind at all about losing the dingo dimes. 'Okay thanks guys.' Tony says just as the phone rings. I run up to answer it but everyone tells me to either not answer it or 'tell them the kitchens closed' as Vicky and Yvette put it. 'No I'll answer it and tell them we're not doing it.' I say and carry on up to the phone box. 'Hello?' I answer and Lady C replies. 'Hello?' 'Yes hiya Lady C it's Catherine.' 'Catherine my dear you do realise that we have appointed you bellboy and Tony is the chambermaid.' She says and I almost laugh at the cheek this woman seems to have. 'Yes well we've decided Lady C that we're not gonna participate in this specific challenge.' 'Really?!' She seems genuinely surprised! 'Yeah.' I say biting my tongue. 'They're not going to participate in this particular challenge.' I hear her say, obviously to Chris and Kieron. 'So we realise that we're gonna lose our dingo dimes but we've decided that that's fine.' I say and just hang up before quickly shutting the phone box door again and walking down to the fire to a couple of rounds of applause. 'I think she does need someone to stand up to her a bit so she realises she not in charge of us all.' Susannah says as I plonk back down under my monkey blanket between George and Jorgie. After that we actually have a nice, calm dinner for once but I have a feeling tomorrow is gonna be a very very tough day so I head straight to sleep straight after that!

A/n

Sorry this chapters really really short but if you all watched I'm a celeb last year you'll know that the next one is a bloody big one!! And I'll try my hardest to get them both out on the same day.