Camp Croc Creek

We're now on our way into croc creek in one giant line and we're all really excited to tell them we won all 11 stars! We walk into camp to be greeted by 4 new lovely campmates. 'Hi I'm Catherine, nice to meet you!' I introduce myself to all of them and considering I have no makeup left on now, my nail varnish is peeling off and my hair is in its natural state meeting new people still manages to put a smile on my face. I instantly recognise Brian Friedman, one of my favourite choreographers, who I worked with on Glow and Problem before he moved back to LA and Susannah Constantine from Trinny and Susannah. I give each of them a hug and I instantly become friends with Susannah and Yvette. 'This place is lovely!' I say walking around the camp I only ever usually get to see on tele. 'Where are we all sleeping?' Lady C asks in her posh accent. 'Well there's 9 beds so 2 of us will have to sleep on the floor.' Susannah says sounding like our jungle mum. Everyone goes silent for a few minutes just staring at each other which I assume means they all want a bed. 'I don't mind sleeping on the floor.' I say with a fake smile so Lady C can sit down on one of the beds. 'Me either!' George says and we dump our two backpacks and sleeping bags onto the floor beside the sort of double bed mat. 'Thank you guys!' Jorgie, Kieron, Susannah, Brian, Tony and Yvette give us hugs and hi-fives. 'If we're on the floor it'll be easier to prank them.' I whisper to George once they've gone, gesturing toward Jorgie, Kieron, Brian, Tony and Duncan. 'Team Corge!' He shouts and smiles evilly at me as he hi-fives me again.

---------------Bush Telegraph---------------
'Everyone in camp is so lovely, I'm really happy I've made so many friends so quickly. Me, Jorgie, George and Susannah and Yvette are already like a mini jungle family and Team Corge is planning a big prank on Jorgie, Kieron and Brian.' I say laughing a little.
-------------------------------------------------

The next morning George was trying to light the fire and completely failing so being the nice person I am I decided to help him. Everyone was sat on the logs ten minutes later, around a fire that was now roaring thanks to me and George, waiting for Ant and Dec to come down to camp and tell us who would be facing the next trial 'Disaster Chef', it sounded like it could be the eating trial but we all agreed earlier when we were discussing it that it was a bit too early for that one. 'Morning!' We hear Ant and Dec's cherpy voices and we all cheer up a bit knowing that this part of the show is always live over in the UK so everyone back at home is watching us and that, is somehow, comforting almost. 'So as you all know the public have been voting for the campmate they would like to see face this bushtucker trial.' Ant starts. 'This ones called disaster chef and in no particular order...
Tony, the public have decided... It's not you!'
'Jorgie, they've decided it's not you'
'Yvette it's not you!'
'Duncan, it's not you!'
'Catherine... It might be you.' Wait WHAT!?
'Susannah, it's not you!'
'Chris, it's not you!'
'George, it's not you!'
'And Brian, it's not you... So that means Lady C it might be you!' Dec finishes and to be honest I'm not too suprised about Lady C. 'Catherine, Lady C the celebrity the public want to see face disaster chef is... Both of you!' Ant says and I gasp in shock. It's obviously the eating one! 'Catherine and Lady C we shall see you later at the bushtucker trial clearing and the rest of you enjoy what's left of your day!' Ant and Dec say as they scurry off to finish off the show. 'Awe Suggster!' George says hugging me after everyone else like what always happens after someone gets voted to do a trial even though we don't have to leave for another three or four hours. 'I know Shellster! What if I can't do it!!' I say quietly starting to panic. 'Shut up are you gonna be rubbish! Your gonna ace it and you have to ace it because monkeys need food!!' He says and I giggle as he pulls me into another hug after seeing my panics face. All I can say is that I am absolutely dreading this goddamned trial!

A/n sorry for not updating. For ages again but I promise and cross my heart that I will tomorrow!
Also sorry for only half of this chapter being posted I definately remember posting all of it the other day but I checked it out this morning and saw that half of it was missing so re updated it!! Please please let me know if you like this story by voting! It really helps motivate me to write more because I feel like I don't want to write as much if I don't know people are enjoying it and just feel like I'm making myself look like a plank 😂 (I'm English if you can't already tell from my spelling and vocabulary 😂😂🙈✌🏼️) anyway enough of that! Hope you like the story so far!!
Love Catherine
Xx