All Hail The...

'Well she's been absolutely amazing in there and we've loved watching her jungle adventure, so all that's left is to say to our new jungle Princess, in third place, is Catherine you are a celebrity get yourself out of here!' Ant says and I stand up quickly, giving them both another hug. 'Thankyou for everything!!' I smile and pick up my bag as I walk towards the bridge, I get told to leave my bag here though, then I can pick it up later when we come back to see who's won so I just dump it back down and start across the bridge, where I see my mum, my dad and Zoe all crying, waving at me. 'OH MY GOD!' I start to cry as soon as I see them and I pose quickly on the star the photographers tell me too, but roughly 30 seconds later I'm running towards them, balling my eyes out as I am pulled into a giant Sugg hug. 'I missed you all so much!' I sob into my dads t-shirt as I feel my shoulder get wet from someone's tears, who's I have no idea. 'We missed you too! We are so so proud of you my gorgeous girl!' My mum smiles as she pulls me into a tight long hug. I then turn to Zoe, 'Oh my god I can't believe how amazing you were in there Cat!' She pulls me in for an even tighter hug as she wipes her cheeks carefully, where as I don't have any makeup on so I don't care in the slightest. 'Do you mind if I vlog for a minute just to show when you first arrived back?' She asks and I tell her to go ahead as I break apart from her hug to pull my teddy bear of a dad, who's now sobbing, into a giant hug. I've never been a mummy's girl or daddy's girl I've just genuinely been attached to both my parents a lot, probably because I'm the youngest. 'You are one of the strongest, toughest girls I have ever met sweet pea.' I hear him mumble into my neck as I break apart from the hug to see Zoe has turned the camera on. 'Look who's finally back with us!' She smiles and pulls me into another side hug as I pull my skirt that Ferne made me. 'Hi everybody!' I say shakily, as I'm still crying, and slide my arm around my mums waist as we follow my dad off of the little ledge by the bridge to the proper behind the scenes area. 'Now, can I just say while I've got you on camera, because I want to see your reaction, how many subscribers did you have before you went in, how many Twitter followers and how many Instagram followers?' Zoe says as we all walk along some steps to like a clearing area where I get told to wait as I'm going back down to see who's crowned the winner in a minute. 'Uhh, just under ten and a half million on Youtube, 24 million on Twitter and 33 million on Instagram why?' I ask shyly and confused at the same time. Oh my god nothing went down did it!? I hope I wasn't that bad in there! 'Well you now have 12.5 million subscribers, 27 million on Twitter and 35 million on Intagram!' She smiles and my jaw literally hits the floor, I think you could hear it crack. 'Wait are you being serious!?' I say as she's still filming and I can't help but feel elated! 'OMG Thankyou guys so much!! Ooh and thank you so so much if you voted for me whilst I was in there as well!' I say before Zoe turns off her camera and we get to just talk for a while. 'I can't believe I'm finally out of there and back with you guys!' I say as I pull them all into a hug so I can take a selfie, on Zoe's phone as I don't want mine back until after they've announced the winner as I'd never come off of it!

We talk for another 5 minutes just about what's been happening and they all show me pictures of the twins back in England, promising me we can all go and see them when I get back to England. Just as mum is about to ring Luke to tell him to FaceTime me quickly now before he goes to sleep I get called back to the studio floor with everyone else already there and waiting to go and sit down as they announce the winner but first we have to watch Vicky and George's interviews. 'Right I'll see you all in a few minutes! I love you all so much!' I say hugging them all one by one as they take their place to watch the show and as I start to walk away I see three people I know immediately. 'Oh my god! Dom look it's Catherine!' I hear George's Mum whisper shout behind me and I see the both of them, along with Jaymi from Union J, go and stand with my Mum, Dad and Sister to watch. Great, so they've all already met, well this is awkward. I get guided by producers to where I'm meant to be and when I get down some steps I see absolutely everybody there. 'Ahhh Catherine!' I hear Jorgie squeal and everyone else is quick to congratulate me, but I can't help but notice how fabulous everyone else looks compared to me in my blue vest top and skirt thing. 'Jorgie!' I squeal back, hugging her tightly before giving Ferne, Brian, Tony, Duncan, Chris Kieron, Yvette and Lady C all hugs. 'Oh my god Susannah! I never got to say goodbye!' I say pulling her into a big hug before I apologise to everyone for still stinking. 'You all look so amazing!!' I say as I tell them all to do a little twirl and I can't get over how different some of them look! 'Jorgie have you cut all your hair off!?' I ask and she nods, fluffing up her now bob length hair and giggling. We all then get guided to a special area of the studio so we can all see the two finalists' interviews. 'Welcome Vicky and George!' Ant and Dec say as they welcome them both into the studio and everyone claps for them. They do quick interviews with the both of them and of course in George's they ask him about our relationship and he says pretty much the same as what I did just with more giggling and slightly less blushing.