The Choc Ice Hunt and The Three Muskateers

We have the chance to get changed and take our capes and stuff back to camp so we can keep it if we want to and when we get back the fire is still on and we're all wearing our normal camp gear. As I begin to tie my khaki shirt around my waist Kieron picks up a note. 'OH MY GOD!' He says after briefly reading it in his head. 'What!?" We all ask with wide eyes. Nobody's going home now are they?! 'Celebrities, there are five choc ices hidden in and around camp, you must find them all before they melt!' He says and with that we all dash off in different directions as if we were at a sale in primark!

--Catherine's Bush Telegraph--

'I can honestly say, I don't think I've ever moved so fast in my life! We were throwing clothes everywhere, shoving, pushing, it was like a sale at Primark! All of us as a group were just flying around everywhere! Running around the place like headless chickens!' I laugh lightly into the camera.

I run straight over to each of the hammocks and throw everyones sleeping bags to the bottom of the beds, rummaging through them hoping to find one. Kieron found his first in the top hammock that used to be George's and I could tell George wasn't too happy about that. Jorgie runs straight up to the Bush Telegraph and finds hers in there, Vicky runs down to the Creek and all of a sudden I spot George's stupid camper hat sitting on top of a pole. He didn't leave it there did he? I lift up his hat and sure enough there's one under there. 'AHHH I found one!!!; I shout and quickly get to eating it so it doesn't melt or I don't have to share it! Vicky runs back up to camp then up to the shower and checks there but still can't find one. Kieron then finds one next to the big food trunk like thing and gives it to Vicky, meaning George is the only one to not find his yet and I felt really bad. But then he went back up to check the shower, where Vicky must've just ran back down to get her choc ice before she checked and found the last one, running back into camp with a proud smile on his face as me, Kieron and Jorgie had all almost finished ours. 'These will forever remind me of this experience now!' Vicky says as we all finish up the most amazing choc ices we've ever had.

A few hours later, after we've all had a nice shower, or an about as good as you can get in the jungle shower, I start to cook the rice as part of my chef job. George starts asking me about how I'm going to cook it and what not but then says something about the rice catching this morning a little when I cooked it. 'But did it taste nice?' I ask, one eyebrow raised and he nods yes, 'But it did taste a little bit burnt.' Alright this is getting on my tits now. 'What at breakfast?' I ask, getting more annoyed by the second and trying not to show it. 'Yeah I just had a little bit that tasted burnt.' George says as I hear Jorgie, Kieron and Vicky start talking about a lovers tiff and I try not to laugh. 'Oh my gosh did we just watch the first lover's tiff?' Kieron smirks and I jokingly roll my eyes, just to make it seem like I'm really pissed off to get back at George for pissing me off. 'Whatever.' I shrug, carrying on doing what I was doing before as everyone turns to me and looks at me with wide eyes. 'The honeymoon period is well and truly over!' Kieron says and Vicky joins in. 'Well let me tell you something, that fire is shocking, and it's really hard to cook on.' I say as I know he did the fire this morning. 'No, that fire is on point.' He says and it takes all my willpower not to burst out laughing then. 'Vicky, Kieron, Jorgie did your breakfasts taste burnt!?' I look to them, still pretending to be angry at George, and wink, signalling for them to go with it to play him at his own game. 'I loved it.' Kieron says and then before Vicky can talk George chimes in again. 'It tasted like burnt soap.' He says still kind of smirking, dammit he knows I'm just joking. 'Okay well you can do it better now then.' I say handing him the spatula I had in my hand and going to grab my glasses from my bed, completely avoiding him as I walked back past him and up to the bush telegraph. 'Oh shit.' I hear him say as I reach the path up to the little hut and I can hear everyone else behind me cheering me on. ' Go on Sassy Sugg show him!' I hear Jorgie shout and I start laughing as I turn around at the top of the hill and crouch down to where nobody can see me and I can still hear what they're all saying. 'Wait was she taking that seriously?' George says worried and I laugh even more at Jorgie and Vicky trying to keep a straight face as Kieron just shrugs and George starts to do the rice instead of me. I wait for a few more minutes, plaiting my damp hair into two dutch braids, before I go back into camp and everyone looks straight at me. 'They best be perfect Shelley!' I say smiling and winking at him as he looks kind of terrified as I walk over to him but relaxes as soon as he realises I was only messing.