A Freaking Spider!!?

'Guys by tomorrow one of us is gonna have won this whole thing.' Vicky says as we walk back into a very empty camp . As we get closer to camp I feel George grip my shoulders and start squealing, making me do exactly the same to Vicky and we all gather round in a group hug and scream as loud as we can out of excitement. 'Thankyou both for making this experience so amazing so far but howay could you please tone the flirting down a little bit cos I know youse both have kissed and that but I'm not good at third wheeling!' She says and both of our eyes widen. I'm gonna kill Jorgie when I see her again. 'Right don't get all embarrassed about it now, we all know youse two are gonna get together after this so come on.' She says as she pulls us both into the group hug again. Before we get back into camp we all go straight up to the Bush Telegraph and as soon as we sit down we go completely nuts. 'I never thought in a million years that I would get past the first eviction let alone be in the final with two of my best friends in here!' I squeal as I wriggle around on the bench doing a happy dance and side hugging both George and Vicky, who start giggling and 'awwww'ing at my soppiness. We walk back into an extremely empty camp and all just stand there for a few minutes. 'I'm just so shocked!' George says and me and Vicky nod as we all just stare into the flames of the fire. 'Not bad for a reality tv twat and a you tuber now is it!?' Vicky says as we sit down a few minutes later and George goes to get some more wood for the fire. I laugh and hi-five her as she smiles herself and just sips her water. The stir craziness definitely sets is as George gets back and we start jumping around yelling different things about being in the final 3 and I think we're all just trying to burn some energy so we're less hyper! 'OH MY GOD Kieron's gone! I can sit on the seat without all the responsibility!!' I shout as I plonk myself down on the seat, Vicky then goes to move her stuff down to the bed next to mine that was Kieron's and George goes to the Bush Telegraph, but returns with a laminate. 'Celebrities, today you will each take part in your own Bushtucker Trial. Vicky you will go first and will leave camp shortly, Catherine will go second and George will go third.' He says and all of us look at each other confused. 'OH MY GOD! This is the day where we all get stars for the meal where we get to order our own food!!!' I say squealing as I think of what I could choose for my meal. 'That's all well and good but I don't know how confident I feel leaving youse two alone, like I don't know what you might do!' Vicky says and I elbow her in the side. 'Seriosuly though what do you think it's gonna be?' She asks as she finishes laughing at mine and George's bright red cheeks. 'Well someones gonna be doing the eating one, there's probably one with all the bugs they've got left as well.' I say and shudder at the thought of getting either of those, but I guarantee this is gonna be the most horrific one yet, if you can get more horrific than Panic Pit that is! 'Right good luck Vicks!' I say giving her a quick hug before she walks off to win herself her own meal. 'I'll give it everything in my locker but while I'm gone just please don't have sex on my bed.' She says before running off. 'Ewwwww.' 'Stop it!' We both shout at the same time cringing and laughing at her ridiculousness. 'Right which one first?' George smirks as soon as she's out of earshot and I burst out laughing. 'Omg you donut!'

We just end up cuddling on George's bed for a while, talking about family and what we're going to do when we get out of here. 'Would you wanna go for dinner or something? Like proper though not hotel room service.' He giggles and I snort. 'Won't we look like pigs though if we go and order every single thing off the menu because of how starving we are!' I say and we both laugh at the thought of that but then I realise he's staying silent because I never answered him. 'Yeah that sounds good though, I know a couple of nice restraunts in the middle of Sydney from when I used to come and see Troye.' I smile but George shakes his head. 'Nope I asked so I get to choose where I take you.' He says sticking his tongue out at me and I smile, raising my hands in defeat. 'Alright then it's a date pal.' I say ruffling his hair up, just as Vicky runs back into camp. 'Guys!!' She says and we both shoot up, she explains what she did and that she got us all a starter each, which means I'm gonna be getting everyones mains, you know no big deal. As well as 50 dingo dimes, that we all agreed we should wait to spend until we'd all got our 50 each and spend them later. I go off to my trial next after George and Vicky wish me good luck and as soon as I get to the clearing I know I'm doing the eating one. 'You're gonna be faced with four dishes...' Dec starts. I knew it! But why me again?! 'Four are bush tucker dishes and another four of them are more traditional dishes from home. If you eat the bush tucker, then you'll win a star, if you eat the traditional ones then you forfeit that star. The first three stars you're playing for are for your main courses in camp tonight and the fourth star is for 50 dingo dimes to add to your account for this afternoon.' Ant finishes and I smile wildly as I think of the gummy bears and squashes I've been eyeing up since we unlocked the vending machine. 'Now I'm assuming you definitely want to give it a go?' Dec asks and I shrug. 'Yep, I've already done it once, how much worse can it be than crocodile penis!' I say and they both laugh. 'You'll be surprised Catherine!' Dec says and I groan outwardly.

'Okay let's bring out your first dish... Here you've got a whitchitty grub.' Ant says and then Dec adds on. 'Or can I tempt you with... A lovely Pepperoni Pizza!?' He says as the pizza is revealed and I can't even look at it or I'll want it. 'You bastards.' I sigh as I open my eyes and stare at it, almost drooling. 'You're really thinking about it aren't you!' Ant says laughing and I look back over to the two of them. 'They would never know!? I could just tell them I didn't eat it!' I say, obviously joking, I would never do that... 'I'm gonna have to eat the whichitty grub.' I say and withing 30 seconds they've taken the pizza away. I pop the horrible meal wormy kind of thing in my mouth and as much as Ant and Dec say it tastes like yoghurt, it definitely does not!! I finish it quite quickly and then move onto the next dish which is Lambs Brain. 'Okay.' I sigh as I don't even want to know what is under the other one. 'Or can I tempt you... With 2 Kievs with mash?' Oh my god they are literally picking out all my favourite foods. 'I hate you both so much right now! That is my absolute favourite...' I just stare at it for a minute. 'I'm still gonna go with the brain, can't be worse than the anus I ate a few weeks ago!' I say sarcastically as I remember back to Lady C asking about turkey bollocks again and start laughing, why does that crack me up so much!? The kievs and mash is taken away and I have to eat half a lamb's brain. The next course is either a bulls testicle. 'Right, already done a penis before and it wasn't bad.' I say and I hear Ant laugh as Dec carries on. 'Orrr, how about a full roast dinner with all the trimmings!' He says and I look at all the disgusting gravy on top of it. 'Haha! Jokes on you boys I don't like gravy, I'll have the penis.' I say laughing at myself realising how much worse that sounds. 'Jokes on you Catherine, you've gotta eat another penis that isn't George's.' I hear Dec whisper and I put my head in my hands, shaking my head as the two of them, and the entire filming crew, burst out laughing for absolutely ages. 'That was such a good comeback!' I say, almost crying of laughter as I get up to hi-five Dec. The bull's penis wasn't too bad, but it wasn't nice or anywhere near good whatsoever but the next dish was absolutely ridiculous. It was a live, huge, bloody water spider. Or my favourite desert, a massive chocolate fudge cake slice. 'I've gotta complete it.' I say and they take the fudge cake away. After a hell of a lot of screaming I gradually start shaking the spider so it curls into a ball. 'Right I'm just gonna keep doing this for a while!' I say stirring it up even more just to make sure it doesn't pipe up and get too big for its boots before I eat it. I take a long time but I eventually get it down, but I know I'm gonna be sick again like I was last time, even if Susannah isn't here to help me now. 'This is all coming back up again in a few minutes.' I say as I get out of the chair and stand with Ant and Dec. 'So 4 stars equals 3 main courses for camp and 50 dingo dimes.' Dec says as I start burping and heaving like I did last time and they let me go so I can go back and tell George and Vicky what I got.

I rush back to camp quickly and at just around the same spot, maybe a little further down the hill, I throw up everything I've just eaten in the trial and even breakfast too. I think George and Vicky must be asleep as neither of them appear as I carry on throwing up until I finish and go straight into camp and surprise surprise they're both fast asleep. I roll my eyes, laughing and then wiping my mouth with one of the old t shirts from the immunity challenge, either Ferne's or Chris's, I'll have to wash it later. As I dump my water bottle on my bed, I see Vicky start to wake up. 'OH MY GOD CATHERINE!' She shouts and George springs awake too. 'Nope!' I say as they both go to hug me. 'Again!' George says and I nod, grabbing a towel from the bed as Vicky looks at me confused. 'I did the other eating one and threw up straight after and I've just done the second eating one and threw up again!' I say and then go on to explain about the tempting traditional ones then having to eat a spider before showing them the dimes and telling them I got all of us a main course meal each. I go down to the creek to wash my face quickly with George before he then leaves to do his trial, leaving the two of us girls alone. We both go to sleep pretty quickly after George leaves and wake up to the jingling off coins bashing around right next to us. 'OH MY GOD YOU DID IT! WE ALL DID IT!!' I squeal, jumping up from the bed and hugging George, 'Ew, oh my god what did you have to do!?' I ask as he sits down on the leaders throne as I sit back down on my bed. He tells us he had to be in a little box with 45,000 cockroaches, 25,000 crickets, 5kg of mealworms and 5 bush's of green ants. 'Holy shit mate!'

A/n
So I've been looking at some of the comments on the last chapter and decided what I think I'm going to do with this story as I just love writing it! Thankyou all for commenting and I think what I'm gonna do is a sequel, no name yet, about their lives together after the jungle!! Hope you're all excited and as a pre warning there's only going to be two chapters of this book before I move on to the sequel! Thankyou all so so much!!
Love Cat 💜