King Duncan of House Bannatyne

Tony and Vicky come back again around 15 minutes after George creeps back into camp quietly and everyone stares at them in anticipation at the chance of us getting a treat. 'Did you win!?' Ferne asks as they walk over to the bit of the camp in front of the logs we're all sitting on, some of us waiting for our dinner. 'We bloody smashed it!' Tony says and then Vicky takes out a platter like thing with a cloth over it. 'What was it!?' I ask excitedly as everyone else starts to cheer and clap, hoping that it's something nice like a cookie or a bag of crisps or something. 'It was either mixed nuts...' Oh. 'Or 6 doughnuts!' Vicky finishes as she pulls the cloth of the tray to reveal the sugary treats. Neither of us could help it in the slightest,  but me and Jorgie scream at the exact same time, everyone else seems really happy too but they know that me and Jorgie haven't eaten in days so I think they're kind of letting us be a bit crazy. We start to cut all three doughnuts in half straight away as Lady C said she didn't want any, what kind of person in their right mind doesn't want a part of a doughnut I have no idea, but one by one the people from Croc Creek start to give up their halves of the doughnuts to us. Kieron gives his half to Brian, Vicky to Jorgie, Duncan to George and then Ferne starts to walk over to me, where I'm stood almost drooling over the doughnuts. 'Cat I feel really terrible for having to send you down there and I know you were really struggling and I feel responsible as well as Vicky so would you like my half of the doughnut?' She asks kind of shyly. 'Oh my god are you absolutely sure?' I asked pretending to be a little bit hesitant but let's not lie, I really wanted that doughnut! She nods quickly and I smile thanking her and giving her a hug, I don't really think I understand my friendship with Ferne though. I mean, she glares at me for a good 18 hours of the day and when faced with a decision on who to send to the shittiest part of this jungle picked me immediately and now she's apologising and giving me a doughnut. I smile lightly at her as I almost sprint over to get my doughnut straight away, where George is literally just standing at his looking at it and Yvette is licking hers like a cat. 'I don't wanna eat it I want it to last!' She whines as she carries on in her own little world. I giggle at her a little as I pick up my glasses and pop them on so I can make sure I pick the biggest one that's left. I pick a huge fluffy one and take a step back, sniffing it and accidentally getting a load of sugar on my nose. 'You actually gonna eat yours Shelley?' I hear Yvette asks and I look at him, still standing looking at his doughnut but slightly drooling now. 'Right we go in 3...2...1...' He says as me, Jorgie and Susannah all crowd together and take a bite at the same time, all looking into each other's eyes like we're in some romance film or something. 'OH MY GOFH!!' I say with my mouth still full, incredibly rude but I couldn't care less. 'It's so good!' Jorgie groans as we all slowly eat the rest of our doughnuts.

The next morning it feels slightly weird when Ant and Dec come into camp again and do the live ending of the show by announcing who's going to be doing todays trial. I still had to sit in my leaders seat, unfortunately, but apparently today we might have a new leader so I can finally get off the damn thing. 'So Ferne and Vicky it's between you two.' Ant says and I realise I really haven't been paying any attention apart from when I heard them say I didn't have to do it and I did a little happy dance to myself, those trials are awful! 'The person facing todays bush tucker trial is.... Both of you!' Dec finishes and Yvette yells 'Again! Catherine and Lady C already did the eating one what the bloody hell is this!' Ant and Dec chuckle lightly and say goodbye to us all quickly before leaving immediately to finish the show. 'What do you think it's gonna be Vic?' I hear Ferne ask, clearly terrified. 'It canny be too bad or they wouldn't let us do it so we'll be alright together yeah?' Vicky says, or I think she says I'm still struggling in trying to understand her accent if I'm honest. They hug and hi-five before going down to the creek together to have some time to prepare themselves a bit just the two of them. 'Ugh I hate being useless!' I groan as I slump back in my chair and watch everyone busy themselves getting some sort of job done. Except Lady C, who sits in the exact same position she always sits in, almost like a thinner and slightly more stylish Jabba the Hut. 'Awe, you can clean everyone's knickers for me if you like!?' Yvette asks and I scrunch my nose up a bit. 'On second though this chair is lovely, I like sitting in this chair!' I say and everyone around camp laughs at me. A few hours after Ferne and Vicky left to do their trial they come back and we're all sitting round the fire like we do when Ant and Dec come into camp. They say they got 6 stars, which isn't too bad at all and the trial sounded awful! But we still see them getting really upset as we all ask if they're pulling our legs as we were expecting them to get all 12 stars but even if they didn't they still did well. All of a sudden I see Susannah pulling a crying Vicky into a hug as she keeps telling us all how sorry she was. 'Babe you don't need to feel sorry for anything! You've done so well some of us probably wouldn't of got any stars so half the food is still absolutely amazing!' I say joining in the big hug just as George and Jorgie do too. 'Yeah don't be sad please!?' George asks and we all laugh a little as she starts to cheer up a little. Then a few minutes later Brian arrives back in camp with a letter. 'Celebrities the public have been voting for a new camp leader_' He starts but I interrupt. 'YES FINALLY!' I shout throwing both my arms up in the air and jumping straight onto the logs in-between Jorgie and Vicky, as the rest of the camp chuckle at my stupidness. 'The person they have picked to replace Jorgie is... Duncan!' Brian finishes after my little outburst and Duncan practically runs towards the red chair as fast as I ran away from it. 'Right I suppose I better pick my deputy!' Duncan says smirking at me as if he's going to pick me and I'm gonna be stuck on my arse for the next few days again. No... He wouldn't would he?! 'Susannah! It's not you!' He says looking to my left, 'George, it might be you!' 'Kieron, it might be you!' He eventually picks Kieron after a long ass time and they leave to go and pick everyone's jobs.