Down Day Again!?

After Ferne gets back from her trial and settles back into camp again we get a note telling us that we are going to be put into teams of three to compete to win a night in some sort of actual luxury jungle hotel thing. 'There will be three teams or three and a team of four that will have a time penalty for the extra member. The teams are: Chris, Kieron and Lady C...' Brian starts and the three of them all look excited, the rest of us do too though to be honest, but only because that means we're not in a team with Lady C! 'The four is Duncan, Jorgie, Ferne and Vicky...' He carries on and the four of them all hi-five and hug each other. 'Ahhh the next team is Me, Catherine and George!' Brian says and we all get up and group hug, happy dance and squeal at the same time! Thankgod I'm doing this with two of my favourite people in here! 'Which leaves Yvette, Tony and Susannah as the third three!' Brian announces the last group as me and George sit back down next to each other grinning like cheshire cats, we definitely got the best group! 'Okay so that isn't it though, the letter says that each team will have to take turns completing a challenge against the clock and the fastest team to complete it will win the Luxury Hotel night. So Duncan's team and Susannah's teams will do their challenges today and us three and Chris' team will go tomorrow!' Brian reads as we all nod along. The four go first, with Ferne back to sulking a bit again, and we wish them all good luck, though I think we're all secretly hoping they do shite. Everybody wants this Luxury Night, even Lady C!

They come back within an hour and as Tony, Yvette and Susannah leave it starts to get slightly dark, so I go over to my hammock, grab my nike hoodie from home and monkey blanket, along with two hair ties, and make my way back over to the logs, where I just sit quietly and start to french plait my hair. After a few minutes on my own I see George's monkey eyes blanket appear next to me and he literally just sits and watches me start my second plait. 'Are you okay?' He asks me all of a sudden, his voice full of concern. I nod my head and sigh slightly. 'I don't know why but I started feeling like a bit home sick and panicy again, like I did before.' I say quietly so hopefully nobody else hears as I finish the end of the plait and put the hair tie in. But before I even know what's happening my vision blurs under my glasses, and I feel tears in the back of my eyes. 'Do you want to go up to the bush telegraph and have a minute then I'll meet you up their in a few so it doesn't look weird?' He says as he wipes a stray tear from my cheek as I nod. 'Thankyou.' I whisper, giving him a big hug before practically sprinting up the path to the little hut, not caring that I completely left my monkey blanket back in camp. I plonk myself down on the bench, take off my glasses and place them next to me before my lower lip starts to wobble and I begin sobbing. I stay like this for a good five minutes with my knees hugged tight to my chest, before I hear the door creak open and George appears again. He takes one look at me then untangles my legs from my arms and pulls me onto his lap, right in the corner of the hut, pulling me into a big hug at the same time. I fling my arms round his waist and start sobbing into his chest as his arms slowly snake round my back and he begins to rub small circles on my back. He doesn't say a word for the next ten minutes or so as I carry on crying, which I'm extremely grateful for although I'm still not 100% sure what I'm crying about, and waits until I stop crying to ask me what's up. 'Hey, whats happened you seemed so happy earlier when all the groups were announced!?' He moves one of his arms and tilts my chin up so I'm looking directly into his worry-filled, and gorgeous, brown eyes. Probably looking like a complete and utter mess. 'I-I-I don't even know! I think it's that it's kind of settling in that I'm not going to see anyone of my family or friends for ages and it's hard that I know they're so close but I still can't talk to them. Like I'm so close to my mum, my dad, my brother, my sister all of my friends and it's really weird not being able to just see them or talk to them or anything. I think I'm just feeling like really trapped again and it's making me really panicy but whenever I have my panic attacks back at home I have mum there or Zoe there, who know what's going on and in here I'm completely alone.' I ramble on sniffling slightly as he just nods along. 'Well you aren't completely alone, you've always got me. And how come you never mentioned to anyone you have panic attacks, I was really worried there was something seriously wrong with you and you'd have to leave! I don't honestly think I could do it anymore if you left, you're literally the only person in here keeping me sane even if you are crazy yourself!' He says and I laugh slightly at that last bit. Wait, what does he mean he couldn't be in here if I left, what about Ferne and Vicky and Jorgie and Susannah and Yvette!? 'Awe thank you Shelley, I guess I just kind of forget about it until it happens, but please don't say anything about it I think that only makes it worse! Haha I don't think I could bare to leave you in here with Lady C without me!' I try to play it off like a joke but for some reason I'm actually screaming on the inside right now. 'Don't worry I won't do if you don't want to. And thank god I couldn't deal with her on my own!' He says and we both laugh again. 'Do you wanna go back to camp and just cuddle under the blankets by the fire for a bit it's bloody freezing in here!?' He says as he sees me kind of shivering, and he isn't wrong it is absolutely freezing. I nod my head and wipe my eyes, 'Does my face look really blotchy though?' I frown and he looks directly into my eyes after studying my face and says, 'Don't worry, you still look just as beautiful as you did before.' Before he pulls me off of his lap and grabs my hand as I grab my glasses and slide them back over my wide, utterly confused eyes and he drags me back down to camp.

A/n
Just a little filler chapter here and obviously none of the crying stuff actually happened in the show and I don't really know if the groups were the same so I kind of made it up! Also yesterday (20th November) George released his DEBUT SOLO SINGLE '3️⃣6️⃣0️⃣' so if you haven't checked that out already go check it out it's so so amazing!! And side note can we talk about Adam Thomas in the new I'm a celebrity and his screaming when he sees a spider 😂😂😂😂👌🏼 anyway two chapters in one day eh 😏 and can I also say thankyou so much for OVER 3500 reads!! That's so unbelievable thankyou so so much I never thought in a million years more than 10 people would read this fanfic so 3500 is seriously so amazing!!
Thankyou so much guys!
Love Cat 💜