More Familiar Faces and a Live Trial

The next morning when I wake up I see Brian and George down by the creek and Jorgie still snoring slightly in her bed. 'Morning Cat!' She suddenly jumps up though as soon as I sit up and I fly a mile out of my skin as she just bursts out laughing. This gets George's and Brian's attention as they both turn to look at us quickly  and see Jorgie rolling around on the floor and me literally staring at the ground not having a clue what just happened, clutching my now racing heart. 'Well that's one way to wake up in the morning!' I say laughing slightly as Jorgie stops laughing and stares at me. 'What was that!?' She asks in amazement. 'What was what?' I ask giggling, a little bit confused as to what she's going on about. 'That noise that just came out of your mouth! It can't have been laughter because you've not laughed in like 4 days solid!!' She says pushing a hand to my forehead like she's checking my temperature, making me laugh even more. 'Right I think you need to go home you're definitely ill!' She says sarcastically and with that she bursts out laughing too. George runs up from the creek a few minutes later as I finally give in to Jorgies constant requests for me to plait her hair, just as I start George says that he's going off to do some kind of trial that could apparently win us two more people to join our camp. Not that we've had much luck with that the past 3 days. Just before he's about to leave I finish Jorgies first Dutch braid and give him a quick hug and 'good luck' then he disappears off again like he was never here in the first place and we all just imagined it. Surprisingly a few hours later Jorgie has a bit of a wobble and at one point I was almost 100% sure she was about to leave altogether, George had been gone for a really long time and I think we all knew what that meant, but then we heard a new pair of voices. 'Jorgie? Brian? Catherine?' We all turn around from where we were sitting with Jorgie by the creek trying to calm her down, to see George with both Susannah and Yvette. 'Oh my God Susannah, Yvette!' I say jumping up and sprinting over to them. 'Cat!' Yvette yells and the two squeeze me into a massive hug. That night we all coped a lot better than we had done for the past few nights, it's weird how a few people who you met just 5 or 6 days ago can change your mood so much! We all laugh a lot and have a bit of a bitch about different things, mainly about Lady C, Ferne and Vicky. 'They seem nice enough girls but I don't like that they sent us here straight away.' Brian says sassily and I giggle into George's tummy, we're currently all cuddling around the camp fire to keep warm and somehow I ended up squashed in the middle between George and Susannah, with my monkey blanket around Yvette and George's around me and him. We even end up just pulling all the sleeping bags over us all and stay in that position until we fall asleep  and as soon as we wake up we're being ushered off for another trial. 'Before you all go in we have to make you aware that this trial is being broadcasted live to the UK...' One of the producers starts and my face drops. This is never good. 'And this year you're all taking part in it.' I knew it. He finishes, turns around and walks away as we are lead into the clearing and we all groan roughly at the same time. I can hear the other camp laughing at something with Ant and Dec just as they introduce our team and we walk out of the bushes into the clearing. I look around quickly to see two dunk tanks. Oh great. 'Right hello Snake Rock quickly have a seat and put on your sashes, we're on a commercial break but we'll be back live in 50 seconds guys ok, then we'll explain the trial.' Dec says as we all take our seats, with George first, then me, then Brian, then Jorgie, then Susannah and Yvette on the other end.

'Okay 3...2...1... Hello and welcome back to today's live buchtucker trial.' Ant starts. 'This ones called Cocktails and Screams and all of this years celebrities are taking part. The good news is though guys, there is nothing to bite sting or scratch you in this one... but that's because we've put them all in a blender and mixed them together for you to drink.' Dec finishes as everyone laughs. 'Hahaha very clever, now the rules. If you choose not to play when it's your turn to drink we'll deduct a point from your team but the player from the other team still has the chance to finish their drink and play for the points on offer in that round.' 'Also another rule, if both celebrities are taking to long in the head-to-head we will give you 10 seconds to finish and if we don't have a winner by then you'll both be dunked and each of you will get no points. Now, there are the rules, let's play Cocktails and Screams.' 'Okay so before the show started we drew your names out of a hat to see who would be going head-to-head in each round.' 'Lady C and Brian for medical reasons neither of you can be dunked, but the good news is you can still drink, and there will still be a penalty for the loser. Right there are the rules, are you all ready?' Dec asks and no one seems enthusiastic, when we all say yes, whatsoever. Duncan and Yvette are first and honestly I'm not surprised when Duncan wins. George and Chris are next and luckily George just about manages to win. 'Next up for Croc Creek is... Vicky! And you'll be facing... Catherine!' I bloody knew it. How the hell am I meant to win in a drinking competition again Vicky Pattison!? I groan and go up the steps to sit on the dunk machine, everyone was cheering me on but I think they all knew I had absolutely zero chance anyway. Of course Vicky won but somehow we both ended up being dunked. Next Ferne beat Susannah, then Brian incredibly sassily beat Lady C, but neither of them got dunked, then poor Susannah had to go again and Duncan beat her, after that Jorgie lost to Kieron, then George and Chris went against each other again and Chris won this time. But just when we all thought it was finally over with Dec said that we had time for one more round, which would obviously be either me or Yvette. 'This time it's Duncan against Catherine!' Any announced and I could already feel the sickness in my stomach. 'Come on Catherine!' Brian yelled as I turned around with wide eyes. 'I'm gonna be sick again!' I whisper shouted to George and him and Susannah gave me a quick hug saying 'You'll be fine, just don't think about it.' Before I went and took my place. Of course the drink we got was blended Emu Liver... I mean, come on. Duncan won again, but I was honestly just trying incredibly hard not to throw up in front of everyone again, and the dunking didn't help that at all. Ant and Dec go through the points for each round but we already know we've lost. But just after we've left the clearing we get told to pack up all of our things to move back into Croc Creek! 'Oh my god finally!!' I scream and me, Jorgie and Brian all jump around shouting and hugging everyone. I still can't actually believe I got through those 4 days without leaving. 'Guys we can have a proper shower! Ooh and we can actually go in the creek!' Jorgies squeals and we all giggle at her as she bounces up and down.

We hurry back to camp and pack all of our stuff up so we can get back to main camp quicker and Brian, me and Jorgie practically run all the way there. 'Hi everyone!' Jorgie smiles as we approach the camp and we all dash in. 'Ayeeee, they're all back again!' Duncan says and everyone gets up to hug us apart from Lady C. 'I'm so glad to see everyone!' I say and hug everyone quickly, as they all laugh lightly at me. Once we've all kind of actually got back into camp and everyone's kind of dispersed to do their own thing me and George run straight over to our two hammocks that are untouched, just as I left them from a few days ago and jump into them. 'Oh my god a proper bed!' I squeal and everyone laughs again, a few minutes later I hear Vicky asking me to come down to the creek with her. 'Oh my god yes I need a wash! Let's go!' I say grabbing my pink bikini and running down the path to meet her. I quickly change where there isn't any cameras watching me and get straight into the pool creek kind of thing. 'Right I just want to quickly say I'm really sorry for sending youse down there, we all heard that you were really finding it difficult and took it the hardest and I feel really bad and like it was my fault so I just wanted to apologise!' Vicky says as soon as we are both in the creek. 'No no don't worry about it, it isn't your fault! I'd much rather go through it myself and it make me a bit stronger than have to watch someone else do it, so don't worry it's all fine now and thankyou for actually talking to me about it!!' I say giving her a big hug, even though we are both run quite small bikinis. 'Okay good, didn't wanna make anybody mad at me in my first week!' She say and I laugh, 'Yeah that's all saved for next week right!' I say and we both laugh again. Shortly after that Jorgie, Brian, Susannah, George and Ferne join us and we spend a very short while relaxing before we head on back up to the 'soup gate' debate currently going on in camp.

A/n
Part one of the actual live trial is on the side, George looks insanely hot considering where he was, not gonna lie, and I'll put the second part up with the next chapter!
And can I just say a huge thankyou for OVER 1K READS!!!! That's so so crazy thankyou so much I'm so happy to see you guys are enjoying the story!!
Cat ❤️