The Ghost Train

Me, George and Duncan all grabbed a hammock each and set them up near each other, with Duncan on the second layer of the steps and me and George on the top layer on our own. Somehow Tony still ended up sleeping on the floor but to be honest I couldn't care less because as soon as I was in my hammock I was fast asleep.
The next morning Ant and Dec came into camp and told us Lady C would be doing today's trial that was called 'Panic Pit' which nobody was really surprised about after her little outburst yesterday. Everyone started to disperse into our own little groups in the camp and I could hear everyone discussing something about Lady C's pillow moving in the night when Chris started singing. I plonked myself down on George's new hammock and lay down next to him just in time to hear and both me and George burst out laughing, having to pretend it was something we were talking about when everyone looked directly at us. The next few hours were quite boring, Lady C left to do her trial and not even 10 minutes later she was back with 0 stars explaining why she didn't even want to try the trial, something about her having a relative who was buried alive, then later Chris and Brian got into another argument as Chris wouldn't do something simple for Yvette because he's the Deputy leader then Brian got mad... I don't even think I could keep up with what happened and fully understand it but now we're all just waiting for Tony to get back to camp as he was told to go and collect a note or something. 'Celebrities, the six youngest campmates must leave camp now to take part in he first part of today's trial. Catherine, George, Jorgie, Kieron, Brian and Yvette, you will be leaving camp shortly and will return tomorrow morning.' Tony our new camp leader, as he reminds us every 5 minutes, reads and I bounce over to my hammock to pack my things for an overnight stay.
BUSH TELEGRAPH
'Yay I finally get to leave this boring camp! And I really want food, I'm so so ready!' I shout fist pumping the air.
I leave my hair in its natural healthy curls and put a bandana in it in a half failed attempt to tame it, but that doesn't help whatsoever so I French plait two tiny plaits on the left hand side of my hair. I slip my black bikini on again so if I need to strip to get bugs out of my clothes I can do. 'Bye Susannah, Bye Lady C!' I give my jungle mums a hug and say goodbye to all the other campmates then follow George, Kieron and Brian out of camp. We walk into a clearing and see a carousel kind of thing, with six glass containers which I'm guessing we're about to sit in, covered with cobwebs, skeletons and spiders. 'Wait a minute Halloween was ages ago it's like three weeks too late!' I say making everyone laugh. 'Celebrities, welcome to the ghost train.' Brian starts as George rests his chin on my shoulder. Wait what... 'This challenge is all about endurance. You must stay on the train aboard a ghostly ride to win a meal for one of your fellow campmates. Since there is six of you and five of them one of you will be playing for drinks for every campmate who gets a meal. Please select a carriage and reveal which campmate you're playing for. Each celebrity who stays on the ride until the end will win a meal for that celebrity.' Brian finishes as we all just stare at the train. We all pick a carriage and stand beside it, I picked the purple one because it's my favourite colour. We find out George is winning a meal for Duncan, Jorgie is winning a round of drinks, I pull the black tape off to reveal susannah, Brian is playing for Tony, Kieron for Chris and Yvette for Lady C. That's gotta sting a bit.
We all sit down in our little carriages and although I was confident before I'm actually now shitting myself, but I know I have to do it for Susannah as she would do the same for me. I'm about to say good luck to everyone but the claxon sounds. The carriages all start to move round in a circle again and George is the first to go through the cave thing and after roughly 30 seconds I hear a high pitched squeal that sounded almost girly. 'George was that really you!?' Kieron asks laughing as we all move round a space and I enter the cave, let me tell you it's absolutely pitch black and I can't see a thing! Keep breathing Catherine it's fine.

It's been about 20 seconds and I haven't been dumped on _ OH MY GOD! I feel bugs all over my lap and up into my top and I scream louder than George did! I'm moved forward into the light and I instantly see thousands of cockroaches. 'Arggh bloody cockroaches again I swear to god, right, nope they're in my bra again!' I squeal brushing my 'assets' hearing Kieron, George, Jorgie and Yvette's distinct laughs or giggles in Georges case. 'I'm sure George wouldn't mind being in there with them eh George? Kieron smirks and I glare at him. 'Really Kieron we're doing this now!?' I say, sarcasm dripping from my tongue. I hear everyone else laugh so I just bury my head in my top to blow away all the little buggars that crawled in there, as well as hiding the blush I can already feel rising to my cheeks. After hearing Brian groan in frustration and Jorgie scream something about a scorpion I pop my head up again, just in time to hear Yvette scream louder than me. My eyes widen and as I look towards Kieron and George so do theirs. 'I don't think she's gonna be able to do it.' George whispers and we both shake our heads as Yvette comes out squirming and Kieron goes in. 'You okay Yvette?' I shout looking over my shoulder. 'No the smell, the feel, I don't know if I can do it.' She says brushing more and more cockroaches off of her. 'Nope, I'm a celebrity get me out of here!' She says still squirming almost in tears. 'Awww Yvette.' Brian says in his American accent. 'Sorry guys.' Yvette says getting out of her carriage. 'It's okay don't worry!' Jorgie says as Yvette starts to get rid of all the creepy crawlies on her. 'Uhh I don't think I like this.' We hear Kieron say, as he is already fully in the cave, making all of us laugh, even Yvette. The carriages start to move again, making me jump out of my skin, and in a matter of seconds we hear Kieron scream and shout many swear words. 'Oh god.' George says as he starts to go in the cave agin. Seconds later I hear a slightly more manly groan, squeal kind of thing as I move forward into the darkness. 'What is it?' George asks Yvette as he goes out into the light.
I close my eyes to prepare myself and the wait seems to go on forever until I feel a light weight on my head and lap, there's no smell and no biting so that must mean one thing. 'AHH OMG, It's spiders!' I scream as I finally open one of my eyes in the cave. 'No no no, please no.' I whine as I try to shake off as many as I can. Spiders are one of my biggest fears along heights, confined spaces, the dark and snakes. 'OH MY GOD THEY'RE HUGE!' I scream as I move into the light again. Jorgie goes next and reappears a few seconds later with cockroaches all over her. 'Oh my god there's one in my bum hole!' I hear George scream. I think he had crickets the 2nd time round. 'Kieron if you make any jokes or remarks I swear to god!' I say through gritted teeth trying to ignore the HUGE spider sat on my boob staring directly st me. Everyone laughs except me and Jorgie. 'Oh my god, I'm gonna be sick. I can't. I'm a celebrity get me out of her.' She says quickly. She gets out with help from Yvette and they both yell 'come on cat do it for the girls!' Then Kieron adds 'and the boys watching at home when you have to strip off in a minute.' I smile lightly at Yvette and Jorgie as the carousel starts again and Brian is the next to go into the dark. 'I am zenned, nothing is getting in.' He says confidently then three seconds later screams like a little girl. As soon as Brian is out the claxon sounds again. I did it! 'Yes!' I scream, so glad I won the meal for Susannah. I fistpump the air, completely forgetting about the spider on my boob, then feel it fall into my bra. 'AHHH OMG THERES A SPIDER IN MY BRA! GET OUT!' I shout over everyone's cheers, springing up from my seat and jumping out of the goddamn carriage. I don't even think before pulling off my shirt and tank top, revealing my toned 'model' stomach to everyone, yet again, suddenly incredibly glad I put on my bikini.