Hell Evaded

Once Ant and Dec finish explaining the trial we all get into our cages and lifted into the air. George starts making some kind of weird tribal noise but I just focus on my breathing. I'm in a cage in between George and Tony Hadley from Spandau Ballet. Don't look down Catherine, don't look down, I take deep breaths whispering the same thing to my self over and over again. This is bloody insane! I start fanning myself to help with my breathing when I hear my name. 'You okay up there Catherine?' It's Ant, 'Great, great. I just love being high up in the air in these very small cages with a high possibility of bugs falling on me why wouldn't I be!?' I say sarcasm dripping from my tongue. I hear my campmates laugh with Ant and Dec but I really can't look down. 'Right you're in position, the trial starts... now!' Dec says and suddenly a huge amount of fire is blown all around us, making me jump a mile out of my skin. 'That's the budget for this series gone!' Ant says as the fire finishes and we all laugh. 'It's time for the first spin in 3,2,1, spin the wheel!' Dec says and Ant spins it. The wait is so nerve wracking watching it spin over my name at least 6 times. 'It's slowing down who's it going to be?' The wheel starts slowing down on my name. Please no! Then it goes 3 clicks into Georges! 'It's George!' Ant shouts and I hear George groan. 'Come on, bring it on, bring it on!' George says waiting for the critters to drop. I look over and watch as the cockroaches are dumped all over him. He squirms and shakes his head around to get them off of him and is constantly fishing them out of his best, top and shorts. It looks really uncomfortable. 'Well done George, now it's time for another spin.' Ant says and spins the wheel again. I watch as the wheel begins to slow down and eventually stops right on my name. 'Catherine!' Dec shouts and I let out a gasp. 'Oh my gosh! No no no no no wait wait, George are they in your pants?' I say looking over to his cage. 'They're everywhere cat!' He says and I cringe as I pop my goggles over my eyes. 'Are you ready?' Dec says. 'I guess...'

I wait for what seems like forever until I feel a weight on my head and shoulders. I scream in shock. 'Oh god, the smell!' I scream as one finds its way into my nickers. 'Is it bad that I'm laughing?' I hear Georges giggle. I stick my middle finger up at him quickly before continuing to brush myself off. 'Aggh! It's in my bra! Get out!' I squeal as I squirm and keep brushing everywhere. You wouldn't believe the places they explore. I hear lots of laughter as I squeal again. 'It's... It's in your bra!' Ant asks whilst him and Dec laugh. 'It's out now, stupid buggars.' I say brushing my hair trying to get the bastards out of there. 'Don't worry you still look good!' I hear George say and Lady Comin Campbell, or Lady C as we call her now, and Kieron Dyer agree. 'You're doing fabulous darling!' 'Well done Catherine!' 'Great job Catherine, let's see who's up next.' Ant says but from then on I was a bit distracted by the smell of the cockroaches in my cage. Tony got dumped on next, then Chris, then Jorgie and then Tony again, meaning Kieron and Lady C got off without a scratch. We did manage to keep all 11 stars though and I faced two of my biggest fears so all in all we actually did quite well!

A/n : sorry it's a bit of a shorter chapter just as a kind of trial slash filler chapter but the main camp is formed in the next chapter so that will be better! 😘😉
Video at the top is of the real first trial hell evaded 👆👆