Every Critter Counts... Or Does It

The next day was filled with barely no food, next to no talking between any of us and a lot of sulking from me. I was almost ready to leave the show all together, it was all getting too much and I just didn't want to be in here anymore like I had just a few days ago when we were all in the creek at the proper camp and we were all still together. Now I don't even want to go back there at all knowing full well that there will just be more arguments and pettiness from everyone, not just the few that actually argue with each other. I really was starting to see everything badly and the few good things like staying with Jorgie here or at least waiting until I could see George again before I leave so I can say goodbye to him properly only made me sad as I realised when I left I'd probably never speak to them again. 'Cat you alright?' Jorgie asked quietly as her and Brian were about to leave to do another kind of trial against a member of Croc Creek, which would leave me siting here on my own for probably the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon, the trials may be over in 10 minutes on TV but they take bloody hours to film. I sigh and nod my head as she and Brian both give me a big hug before they leave, probably in fear I won't be here when they get back and the two of them will be left alone. I wouldn't do that though I would at least wait a day or two just to stick it out a little bit. After a few hours of me just wandering around camp, keeping the fire going and inventing stupid little games for me to play to pass the time they return looking even more deflated than we they left. 'Oh god not again!' I sigh as they plonk down on their mattresses next to me and sulk slightly. 'It was called Every Critter Counts and we were against Lady C and she won, so now she has to pick someone to switch camps from theirs to here.' Jorgie says as she plays around with the fire. 'Did she say who she might pick?' I ask hoping the two of them might have an idea of if it's someone I like or someone I don't. 'No but she doesn't like Tony so it'll probably be him.' Brian says after him and Jorgie exchange a quick look. I groan, they're was quite a few people above Tony on who I'd want in this shitty camp with me but I suppose any new company is company. 'Well at least it's not Ferne or Vicky, I don't know if we'd all be able to look at them!' I say half jokingly but Jorgie smiles a bit. 'Catherine is it okay if you go and grab another bucket of water for the fire, I think me and Brian need some sleep.' Jorgie asks yawning and Brian nods tiredly. 'Okay yeah that's fine, I'll wake you up when Tony gets here!' I say plastering a fake, but believable, smile on my face as I get up and grab the empty bucket. They both quickly say thanks and before I'm too far away from them I hear Jorgie whisper, 'What if she changes her mind?' Before Brian hushes her quickly, looking in my direction at my confused face, before I quickly turn away and hurry down he path to the creek.

George's POV (Eyyy up 😉)
Lady C left for the trial a few hours ago and she must be due back any minute now, but currently I'm sat with Susannah, Yvette, Kieron and Duncan around the fire, chatting about Vicky and Ferne. 'So George, you've got the pick of the bunch mate.' Kieron smirks and I frown, confused. 'What do you mean?' I ask pouting and they all laugh, slightly making me nervous. 'You know, Catherine, Ferne, Vicky and Jorgie! They're all stunning, you must fancy one of them!' Yvette answers smiling, and at the mention of Catherine and Jorgie, my smile drops even more, I still feel slightly guilty that they and Brian are all stuck in the rubbish camp and if I could switch places with them I probably would, even if I have only known them a couple of days. 'By that she means Catherine, you two were always flirting when she was in here, you must like her a little bit.' Kieron remarks again but luckily before I can reply and make a bloody fool of myself, pretending that I don't, Lady C waltzes back on into camp with a smile on her face. Everyone crowds around her as she sits on the leaders throne, that's actually Catherine's, not that Lady C cares in the slightest. 'How did you do!?'I ask eagerly, kind of hoping that she's seen them all and they're all okay. She explains what she has to do but apparently she was only against Brian and Jorgie. 'Where was Cat then?' I ask and everyone stares at me with a slight smirk and a raised eyebrow, especially Kieron and Yvette. 'I'm getting to that my dear, but unfortunately because they lost the challenge I have to send someone over to their camp.' Lady C carries on, although that didn't make any sense whatsoever. 'And Brian and Jorgie pleaded with me to let it be this person.' She pauses and everyone looks slightly fed up, she does take a while to tell her stories. 'They said that it has been awful down there and that unfortunately Catherine has taken it the hardest and is considering leaving so they said they needed something that might convince her to stay so they begged me, please, please let it be George.' She finally finishes as I notice Vicky and Ferne have made it back up to camp. 'That's so sweet.' I say, trying to disguise the fact that the only person actually keeping me in this jungle may be thinking about leaving it. 'So you'll be leaving tonight my dear, but before you go fill your gullet, as there's not a lot of food down there.' Lady C finishes and hugs me. 'Awe I get to see them all again, I'm actually kind of excited!' I say laughing slightly as everyone else awe's around me. 'And George you need to try your hardest to keep Catherine in here, from what Lady C says she sounds really low, please, we need our jungle family back together!' Susannah says seriously and everyone besides Ferne, for some weird reason, nods along. I smile slightly, nodding my head sadly and rush back over to my hammock to pack my things so I can head over to Snake Rock.

A/n
Hi guys!! Sorry it's a slightly shorter chapter and it's very very late but I added in a different POV so let me know how that was and if I should do more of that kind of thing and believe me starting A-Levels is tricky in itself, let alone keeping up to date with everything else!! So I'll try to get more chapters out as quickly as I can in the next week as it's my first week off since August but no promises for every day just incase!!!
Thankyou for reading guys ( I've reached over 850 reads which is amazing!!!!)
Love Cat ❤️